Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I don't like that the song can't really be separated from the music video, but otherwise I liked it, because I like sarcastic references to shit. 

He's just the nerdy lil Wayne. which was cool a kinda refreshing when he was new. Pre-Camp work and some of Royalty are dope. Now he's on his Kendrick lamar shit n he's mad boring

The Palestinians didn't even want Israel when it was offered to them back in the day, they only wanted it after it was turned into a beautiful place with state of the art irrigation and what not. I bet most of you in here think Palestine was once an actual place, it wasn't. Israel itself is a very cool and peaceful place to visit, that entire area relies very heavily on tourism, unlike what the mainstream media wants you to think... They have the temple mount anyway, Muslims only, nobody else can go pray there and it's literally in the middle of Israel. 

If you support Hamas and the Palestinians, you are most likely a Nazi supporter as well.

Many Palestinians and Muslims were in fact Waffen SS or Nazi sympathizers during WW2 and played large roles in helping Nazi's exterminate Jews.

The Palestinians didn't even want Israel when it was offered to them back in the day, they only wanted it after it was turned into a beautiful place with state of the art irrigation and what not. I bet most of you in here think Palestine was once an actual place, it wasn't. Israel itself is a very cool and peaceful place to visit, that entire area relies very heavily on tourism, unlike what the mainstream media wants you to think... They have the temple mount anyway, Muslims only, nobody else can go pray there and it's literally in the middle of Israel.

You complain about people taking sides in America but this is a subject that will probably never ever affect you yet you take a side...lol

what are you talking about? there is no side to take here pal that is what the media wants you to do Israel is a peaceful place in reality. You can go there right now and see it for yourself. 

If you support Hamas and the Palestinians, you are most likely a Nazi supporter as well.

Many Palestinians and Muslims were in fact Waffen SS or Nazi sympathizers during WW2 and played large roles in helping Nazi's exterminate Jews.

Lol

Did you dye your hair blue today?

It's true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

“Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, ‘If you expel them, they'll all come here.’ ‘So what should I do with them?’ he asked. He said, ‘Burn them.’"

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't tell if this is satire or not.

What about if you cite the source wiki says

Depends on the source. Anyone can contribute to wiki. You can have high quality sources, or you can have tabloid trash, blogs and conspiracy theories.

It's true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

“Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, ‘If you expel them, they'll all come here.’ ‘So what should I do with them?’ he asked. He said, ‘Burn them.’"

So is this the 'if that guy said this, then all of X must be Nazis' argument?

You're drawing attention away from the issues/crimes of the state of Israel. Purposely, dehumanizing all of the Palestinians, concerned citizens and human rights watchdogs as evil based on the alleged words of a dead Palestinian long ago. 

In fact the quote you posted was not even on the wikipedia page you linked. The quote was told by the PM of Israel in a speech, which holocaust historians conclude overwhelmingly as baseless.

So not only are you debasing an entire nation on the arbitrary and historically inconclusive anti-semitism of one person (the wikipedia page clearly said that 'Historians dispute whether his fierce opposition to Zionism was grounded in nationalism or antisemitism or a combination of both'), but you are also making a false accusation that Palestinian nationalists were solely responsible for the radicalization of Nazi policy from expulsion toward the final solution.

Your posts are  historically and factually inaccurate. Your partisanship for Israel is on full display right now and you obviously do not care whether you are right or wrong, only that you attempt to smear your political enemies as much as possible. It's the modus operandi of war-propagandists.

• Downvote (-1) 1

What a surprise! 50 of the 62 killed were actual Hamas members. These were not peaceful protests. 

What a surprise! 50 of the 62 killed were actual Hamas members. These were not peaceful protests.

If only you could see the absolute shocked expression on my face right now.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

What a surprise! 50 of the 62 killed were actual Hamas members. These were not peaceful protests. 

Executions take away the dignity of a human being regardless of whether they were peaceful or violent.

Regardless of who they were. Israel state forces did not act proportionately in accordance with international law. I am saddened that you see execution as proportionate punishment for rightful resistance to apartheid and annexation.

I'm very curious. What drives you to support war cimres?

Scofield Bible. There's no reason to really support Israel, especially after uss liberty and the lavon affair.

Executions take away the dignity of a human being regardless of whether they were peaceful or violent.

Regardless of who they were. Israel state forces did not act proportionately in accordance with international law. I am saddened that you see execution as proportionate punishment for rightful resistance to apartheid and annexation.

First, execution is fine if the person is bad enough lol. Murders and rapist SHOULD be executed. (Whether or not the death penalty is implemented well in America is another discussion) 

Second, this wasn't an execution it was defending against violent terrorist attacking a border. Hamas is a terrorist group that hates the west and Jews, so no, I am not sad that they died. 

Also, the whole conflict is dumb, Isreal has offered a two-state solution like 3 times, the Palestinians always turn it down because they will not rest until Isreal is destroyed. 

Besides all that everyone who thinks a country that is modern, western,  and that doesn't treat homosexuals and women like garbage, in the middle east, is a good thing, should support Isreal.

Scofield Bible. There's no reason to really support Israel, especially after uss liberty and the lavon affair.

Besides them being the most democratic, modern, western, technologically advanced, diverse, green, and yes peaceful (as in not trying to nuke the rest of the world like Iran)? It's not like they're the only country in that area that doesn't make half the population second-class citizens or make it illegal to have a different religion than the state.

Yeah I can't find a single reason we should support Isreal besides the good ol' Bible. 

Sorry but you're never, ever, going to convince me that Israel is peaceful. Not when we keep going to war in the middle east to topple democratically elected leaders of Israels enemies so they can eventually expand their borders.

Sorry but you're never, ever, going to convince me that Israel is peaceful. Not when we keep going to war in the middle east to topple democratically elected leaders of Israels enemies so they can eventually expand their borders.

What war in Afganistan or Iraq has resulted in the expansion of Isreal?

If Iran and the Palestinians stopped threating and attack Isreal right now there would be peace. 

Once again, they have offered two state solutions but the Palestinians would not allow it.

Also Isreal literally gave up land back to Egypt that they took as a sign of peace.  Isreal wants their 100 miles of a Jewish state and would be content with that, the problem is all their neighbors hate them and will not rest until they're destroyed.