Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Let's also remember that eugenics is an infinitely regressing philosophy. 

It ends when there are only two people left on the planet, and the one kills the other because they have a mole on their left cheek rather than their right cheek. 

Now everything's "perfect". 

Totally normal cop behavior

Call me crazy, but I'm 99% sure there is more to that situation, I mean the video literally skips around. Trespassing is a thing, if the manager called the cops, they have to do their job. She was being less than cooperative, and they were having to be rough.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/04/23/bernie-sanders-to-unveil-plan-to-guarantee-every-american-a-job/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d59b47d1b856

"A representative from Sanders's office said they had not yet done a cost estimate for the plan or decided how it would be funded, saying they were still crafting the proposal."

lmao

Grandpa has lost his mind.

At least he isn't just saying "free shit". Russia had work camps too.

Making fun of people with mental illness isn't cool, guys. 

Oh my gosh he's insane and was almost president 

We are going to start taxing the rich at 99.9% so that every American can make 15 an hour with health care....that will be the proposal

And by "The Rich", they mean anyone who makes 200k a year or more. 

We are going to start taxing the rich at 99.9% so that every American can make 15 an hour with health care....that will be the proposal

Taxing the rich and Bernie Sanders is synonymous.

I've never seen people so ass devistated about people making a decent living and defending their corportist overlords lmfao

I've never seen people so ass devistated about people making a decent living and defending their corportist overlords lmfao

Ive been trying to not call u dumb lately but... you’re fucking ra tarded.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ive been trying to not call u dumb lately but... you’re fucking ra tarded.

bow down to em buddy gotta pray to them at least twice a day

bow down to em buddy gotta pray to them at least twice a day

Kinda scary knowing people like you exist in this country thinking corps are gonna pay for everything w/o leaving.

Lets also talk about a guaranteed (.gov) job program that will cost trillions in an extremely low unemployment economy, not to mention the inflation it potentially will cause.

...and this is on top of free healthcare, free education and an inflated welfare program.

God u are fucking ra tarded.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Kinda scary knowing people like you exist in this country thinking corps are gonna pay for everything w/o leaving.

Lets also talk about a guaranteed (.gov) job program that will cost trillions in an extremely low unemployment economy, not to mention the inflation it potentially will cause.

...and this is on top of free healthcare, free education and an inflated welfare program.

God u are fucking ra tarded.

How much tax has amazon paid the last few years...how about apple doing the good ol' patent switcheroo in other countries. as well as google, other tech giants, other massive orgs doing the exact same thing, list goes on and on.

but golly gee the smelly us citizen barely getting by is the lazy, arrogant pos for wanting to get paid more for getting these corps to where they are today. el oh fucking el

Seattle's forced wage increase experiment already failed. That was one city. And that was only people who could get a job.

So let's expand that to the whole country and take the being qualified thing out of the equation.

Bernie and his millennial idiot army think that ignoring supply and demand makes it go away. They truly are the dumbest generation.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think anybody is in favor of corporate welfare. Jobs for everyone at $15 an hour is still the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think anybody is in favor of corporate welfare. Jobs for everyone at $15 an hour plus healthcare is still the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How much tax has amazon paid the last few years...how about apple doing the good ol' patent switcheroo in other countries. as well as google, other tech giants, other massive orgs doing the exact same thing, list goes on and on.

but golly gee the smelly us citizen barely getting by is the lazy, arrogant pos for wanting to get paid more for getting these corps to where they are today. el oh fucking el

This is who i picture when i read your posts:

ewzjVf0.jpg

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah it is annoying that rich companies can normally avoid high taxes by using their armies of lawyers and accountants.The people who can't afford those armies of lawyers and accountants are the ones that really get screwed. Also, America had the highest corporate tax rate in the industrial world until that EVIL tax cut. 

As far as minimum wages are concerned, you're right, Starbucks, Walmart etc, probably could afford 15 dollars an hour (would probably raise prices which would hurt poor people). The people that would be hurt would be the small mom and pop shops on main street. 

There should be a $0 minimum wage.

i could be wrong, but isn’t everyone in this thread a millennial?

Depending on who you ask I could be the generation after millennial (Z?). :kappa: