Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Oregon is getting pretty bad.  Too many California transplants here.  It's really a shame, Oregon is a beautiful state but Governed by morons.

Are there any leftists in this thread that aren't phag liberals? Just asking cause it makes the thread interesting.

o/

Are there any leftists in this thread that aren't phag liberals? Just asking cause it makes the thread interesting.

Hasta la victoria, siempre!

Imagine calling a progressive a phag liberal, like I know you're uncomfortable with your sexuality and are probably pro life, up until the child is born that is like any other conservative. They must be born!!!! After that though you know what they are alive aren't they? fuck em 

I'm surprised more Conservatives are not pro abortion.

Look at the demographic for who gets abortions and look at the living children for that same demographic.  Aborted kids are simply future welfare recipients.  Get rid of them before they are a detriment to the country.

Now we just need to convince Hispanics to get abortions.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

doesn't matter what "we" do, the average African woman has a fertility rate near 6, Indian woman is like 9... the world is going to overpopulate whether we do or not. 

Look at the demographic for who gets abortions and look at the living children for that same demographic.  Aborted kids are simply future welfare recipients.  Get rid of them before they are a detriment to the country.

"just trolling as usual btw"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we wall off the welfare-mooches in the deep south before we consider walling off California? Why should my tax dollars go to people who aren't working?

Well based on their voting, they're not asking for your help. So give them what they want.

Also: http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/

And politifact is leftist anyway.

Imagine calling a progressive a phag liberal, like I know you're uncomfortable with your sexuality and are probably pro life, up until the child is born that is like any other conservative. They must be born!!!! After that though you know what they are alive aren't they? fuck em 

Not really sure what you're referring to. People shouldn't be killed just because I don't feel like letting them live in my house...?

I  know you're mostly trolling but, no. Voting habits are not genetic. It's all culture and values, so conservatives could reach out to different races. Also, the morality of killing people doesn't change based on income level.

doesn't matter what "we" do, the average African woman has a fertility rate near 6, Indian woman is like 9... the world is going to overpopulate whether we do or not. 

As societies develope, they have fewer kids so let's just lift them out of poverty. Free markets and property rights would save Africa. In general, over population is not a threat, in fact the UN thinks we will level out at 10-12 billion. 

Everyone chill out

Edit: Because it's 420: Weed should be legal. Even though I don't see how smoking it constantly improves your life in any way. It's not the government's job to protect people from themselves. This goes for soda taxes in big cities too. Let people do their thing.

I don't see how smoking it constantly improves your life in any way.

Marijuana is a natural analgesic, it aids your immune system, helps you get better sleep, boosts the metabolism, slows down the aging process, relaxes away stress, helps you be more of a mindful thinker, and brings people together. I personally don't play video games anymore without it. 

With that said fuck anyone that puts 420 in their gamertag, bragging about being a pot smoker isn't cool.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Marijuana is a natural analgesic, it aids your immune system, helps you get better sleep, boosts the metabolism, slows down the aging process, relaxes away stress, helps you be more of a mindful thinker, and brings people together. I personally don't play video games anymore without it. 

With that said fuck anyone that puts 420 in their gamertag, bragging about being a pot smoker isn't cool.

I like the people who post weed pics on snapchat.

Anyway, I know it is supposed to have medical benefits and what not, but lets be honest, the data for most of that is sketchy beyond anecdotal evidence, but I don't doubt all of it.

However, in my personal experience, everyone I know that smokes large amounts of weed consistently are not beyond productive to say the least haha 

• Upvote (+1) 1

All things are good in moderation, including heroin! Ain't that right Scalzo? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

"just trolling as usual btw"

Not trolling at all.  I rarely troll.

I  know you're mostly trolling but, no. Voting habits are not genetic. It's all culture and values, so conservatives could reach out to different races. Also, the morality of killing people doesn't change based on income level.

Once again, not trolling.  I said nothing about voting habits, either.  Poor people breed and create more poor people.  Abortion should not only be allowed, it should be encouraged.  The only universal healthcare I am in favor of is abortion.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I say the same shit Rick does about abortion n i get plus rep n then Rick says the same thing n he gets negged.

He owns all of u.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All things are good in moderation, including heroin! Ain't that right Scalzo?

I haven't done it in 7-8 months but for 5 years I would buy a small(about a half gram) of H with a friend of mine and we'd smoke it in one night and get a nice nod. We did that for almost 5 years. Never smoked two days in a row or sooner than 3 months. It was like Christmas every few months. So yes, even smack in moderation is fine.

*not condoning using H, it ruins lives, but if you can do it like I did it without getting the itch I say snort or smoke it every few months as you please.

• Upvote (+1) 1

if weed was legal in my state i'd def hotbox the shit out of it gg

What are context, grammar, and substance?

Cypress trolls. 

I'm not sure President Rick would refrain from actually trying to systematically sterilize all non-white people in America, Tuskegee style. 

• Upvote (+1) 1