Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Honestly the founding fathers could have defeated russia w their muskets and superior drummer boyz

am i rite mckeever? 

I nearly died when that old fart asked Zuckerberg how they make money on a free platform

Or when another old fart was holding up a post made by some weed dealer and said he was running an "illegal pharmacy" to make it sound super scary lol

All these morons so out of touch with the current world but yes let’s make them in charge on the internet and it’s content OMEGALUL

all the libs in here watching cuckerberg interrogation during work hours

lmao

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lmao

edited it to make it seem like either libs dont have jobs or do work at their jobs

lol multitask btw

lol he doesn't like it because he thinks attacking Syria is a "leftist" idea corrupting RINOs, not because it's a dumbass thing to do in general. 

He's still an idiot. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol he doesn't like it because he thinks attacking Syria is a "leftist" idea corrupting RINOs, not because it's a dumbass thing to do in general.

He's still an idiot.

I don't deny it but it's still surprisingly. I mean we are talking about a network that consistently defended the Iraq war.

lmao

Honestly what else are you supposed to do when nothing is going on.

Honestly the founding fathers could have defeated russia w their muskets and superior drummer boyz

am i rite mckeever? 

If Russia invaded the US, yes, quite easily. They beat the biggest empire the world has ever known. Your ignorance regarding history and the founding fathers is astounding. Are you afraid the Russians are coming to get you?

In fact, if any foreign army invaded the US, they would get their asses whooped. Just as the US got their asses whopped by Vietnamese rice farmers when they invaded Vietnam.

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

If Russia invaded the US, yes, quite easily. They beat the biggest empire the world has ever known. Your ignorance regarding history and the founding fathers is astounding. Are you afraid the Russians are coming to get you?

In fact, if any foreign army invaded the US, they would get their asses whooped. Just as the US got their asses whopped by Vietnamese rice farmers when they invaded Vietnam.

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

the man in the black pajamas dude.  a worthy fkn adversary.

Honestly what else are you supposed to do when nothing is going on.

Your job?

Tucker Carlson: The most honest name in all of news and journalism today.

Nobody can touch the integrity that Tucker has, and only the stupid do not appreciate or like him.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tucker Carlson: The most honest name in all of news and journalism today.

Nobody can touch the integrity that Tucker has, and only the stupid do not appreciate or like him.

You would be a guy who changes channels when Shepard Smith comes on. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rick gets u everytime dude haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shep is on at 4PM, I actually have a job and don't get off until 5:30, then I go and work on the house that I am flipping until about 8PM which is when Tucker is on.  There would be no changing the channel from a show that is on when I am working.

I know, having a job and responsibilities is hard for you to imagine.

God I hope he's joking about tucker

I know that the weak minded have a common go-to of bashing Fox News, so answer me this:  If Fox News and Tucker are so bad, who is a mainstream news person I should watch?

Or another way to ask, which mainstream news anchor has the most integrity and is the most honest today?