Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

and the leftard crowd protests literally everything like fkn screaming babies.

goes both ways.

Didn't they call for a boycott on Verizon or something for giving employees raises?

Didn't they call for a boycott on Verizon or something for giving employees raises?

Wouldnt surprise me.

All in favor of gun control, say aye.

All in favor of guns being used to murder Syrians in a war of aggression, say aye.

Yea lets get involved in an endless civil war, sounds promising! 

All in favor of gun control, say aye.

All in favor of guns being used to murder Syrians in a war of aggression, say aye.

What do I say if I'm just in favor of the first one?

This is so painful to watch. Term limits for Congress and Senate are desperately needed. He's literally had to explain how the internet works to some of these old hacks.

Government should be run by the best and brightest. Increasingly, that is meaning youngest. That these kind of people wield so much power is laughable.

This is so painful to watch. Term limits for Congress and Senate are desperately needed. He's literally had to explain how the internet works to some of these old hacks.

Government should be run by the best and brightest. Increasingly, that is meaning youngest. That these kind of people wield so much power is laughable.

idk man I'm thinking more guns is the answer lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Term limits should be a thing.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I think about this whole situation yet.I'm rarely on the side of more government regulation but social media companies do have a ton of power. I don't know, some honestly would be great. I'll have to think about it more.

I think Mark Zuckerberg is a good guy but has way more power and money then he is prepared to handle, and is influenced by the liberal bubble of silicon valley and Ivy league schools. 

Ted Cruz did the best cross-examination so far and didn't look completely out of touch. Regardless of what you think of his politics, Cruz is a good lawyer lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@TheDood

I commend you for how in tune you are with reality, thoughtful perspectives and maturity, considering you are only 18 years old.

Our country needs more kids (adults) like you regardless of your political affiliation.

When i was your age, i was a tarded junior / college hockey player more concerned about the friday night game n what cheerleader i was gonna fuck, completely clueless about politics or the world around me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@TheDood

I commend you for how in tune you are with reality, thoughtful perspectives and maturity, considering you are only 18 years old.

Our country needs more kids (adults) like you regardless of your political affiliation.

When i was your age, i was a tarded junior / college hockey player more concerned about the friday night game n what cheerleader i was gonna fuck, completely clueless about politics or the world around me.

17* :kappa:

Thank you! I try to pay attention as much as I can but I don't know everything lol.

I'm too skinny for Hockey so here I am. 

Well, the world WAS much better under a real President like President Bush.

We are just beginning to remember what having a real leader is like, in time politics will take a back seat again.

Well, the world WAS much better under a real President like President Bush.

This is legit one of the dumbest things you've said, and you've said some dumb shit. 

Trump knows Russia has an Arsenal of nuclear weapons, right!?

But he has more and in his tiny mind it doesn't matter if we blow each other up, it only matters if he wins.

What I dont get is why he’s basically doing exactly what he criticized Obama for... pre-strike warnings.