Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

The only way to reduce costs in the medical field is to reduce our dependency on corrupt big pharma and greedy medical care providers.

Which is exactly why I believe everyone should begin studying and practicing Indigenous Native American traditional healing systems. Develop a close connection to mother earth and the environment that surrounds you through your mind and body and begin to study the native plants that occupy your adjacent forests, as they provide all the remedies your health requires. Also, I believe prayer, ceremony and deep, inward reflection is an invaluable resource to help oneself gain insight to the flaws within ones body, produce symbollic well-being and begin a path toward healing and recovery. Miracles can and do happen.

None of which require currency or dependency upon others.

I'm going to take this a step further and suggest reinstituting human sacrifices. We can start with the bums. The Mayans practiced scarificial offerings and built powerful civilizations. It's worth a try.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All I'm saying is climate change wasn't a problem when we sacrificed children. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know sacrifices usually include virgins. So most of this thread wouldn't even have to see the outcome

I'm going to take this a step further and suggest reinstituting human sacrifices. We can start with the bums. The Mayans practiced scarificial offerings and built powerful civilizations. It's worth a try.

The Mayans somehow created a calendar that ended. 

I think that disqualifies them entirely. 

10% increase in steel prices in Utah. Almost completely fk’d my Park City project today after our meetings.

Construction team shifted from steel frame to cast-place-concrete on a 275,000 sf project. No idea how these tariffs help US steel. Maybe helping US concrete? 9D chess?

Also a 2.5% hit on the market today. WTF

10% increase in steel prices in Utah. Almost completely fk’d my Park City project today after our meetings.

Construction team shifted from steel frame to cast-place-concrete on a 275,000 sf project. No idea how these tariffs help US steel. Maybe helping US concrete? 9D chess?

Also a 2.5% hit on the market today. WTF

Wait until China hits us on rare minerals and an iPhone costs 5k because of it.

How China can win a trade war in 1 move. https://tiny.iavian.net/mcry

I was a pretty high up member of a merching clan in OSRS a ways back. Don't you guys worry about a trade war, I've trained for this

I was a pretty high up member of a merching clan in OSRS a ways back. Don't you guys worry about a trade war, I've trained for this

bro I had 3 phats back in the day when I was a staker don't mess around bucko

Lol 3. I shit elys. SWIM liked both but says staking is more addictive than heroin.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol 3. I shit elys. SWIM liked both but says staking is more addictive than heroin.

BRO I GOT PROOF this was my bank during the climb of my stakes haHaa 16 year old me super cringe. And yeah staking was mega addicting like a complete rollercoaster of ups and downs...get cleaned go to frost dragons and try again. but I ended up with bills and just stopped

https://youtu.be/v9IuWZiMYg4?t=597

Everything was always political, we were just too young to realize it.

Everything was always political, we were just too young to realize it.

That is part of the reason, but I seriously do think in today's world stuff is much more politicized than in previous generations. It's just always in our face.

A lot of that is just access to the information and people that we didn't have 10-20 years ago. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

True.  Social media has played a huge part in pushing politics to the front of nearly everything.

I don't think there's anything wrong with living in "political times". I do think there's something wrong when a significant portion of the country is living in an entirely separate world from the other.

I don't think there's anything wrong with living in "political times". I do think there's something wrong when a significant portion of the country is living in an entirely separate world from the other.

idk man its gotten to a point where I overheard some people at the supermarket not buy their "former favorite" ice cream because of a certain political view. its madness.

That is what happens when extreme liberalism takes over.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

They were bitching about ben and jerrys. I'm 99% positive they are a liberal company so I'll leave you to guess what was the husband and wife's political stance. 

Either way irrelevant because this happens on both ends. It's sad. Just eat ur fuckin food and move on gg

Nah, this is what happens when people lose sight of that which we have in common and fall into the trap of obsessive division. 

Blaming the other side constantly and throwing around labels is only contributing towards the problem. Both sides need to stop this. There is no 'battle' to be won here, so stop waging a war. Put down your pitchforks, come together, work it out and compromise. Politics should not be left vs right, good vs evil. There is room for nuance, there is room for disagreement, there is room for moderation. 

Otherwise, things will only continue to get worse.

The Trump crowd is the ones that calls for boycotts over anything and anyone that doesn't bow down in front of Donald

The Trump crowd is the ones that calls for boycotts over anything and anyone that doesn't bow down in front of Donald

IDK Mark, what about Stormy Daniels? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

and the leftard crowd protests literally everything like fkn screaming babies.

goes both ways.