Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I guess I can't doubt it. Women at one time liked men in tight jeans with mullets

Proof that sometimes the left/Dems get it completely wrong - this comment section. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/89pt22/trump_instructs_military_to_begin_planning_for/

Trump pulling out of Syria is 1) probably not going to actually happen, and 2) probably being done for completely the wrong reasons, because Trump has a negative IQ. 

But because it's Trump, all these liberals suddenly turn into war hawks, even when they admitted that Obama going into Syria was a mistake. "Trump bowing to Daddy Putin", yeah that might be true a lot of the time, but the U.S. has absolutely zero reason to be in Syria and if Trump actually pulls us out (and doesn't let John Bolton just waltz our troops into another area), it would be a good thing. Full stop. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think I would be more surprised if this bitch didn't try to shoot somebody.

Bottom line she finished with a negative K/D ratio so the joke was on her. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bottom line she finished with a negative K/D ratio so the joke was on her.

Musta played Halo 5 recently with the amount of shots she missed.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Musta played Halo 5 recently with the amount of shots she missed.

She was playing prepatch Reach. The bloom fucked her

Should have paced her shots.

• Upvote (+1) 2

She was playing prepatch Reach. The bloom fucked her

Maybe Halo 5 with prepatch Reach bloom?

(I just gave myself nightmares)

Proof that sometimes the left/Dems get it completely wrong - this comment section. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/89pt22/trump_instructs_military_to_begin_planning_for/

Trump pulling out of Syria is 1) probably not going to actually happen, and 2) probably being done for completely the wrong reasons, because Trump has a negative IQ. 

But because it's Trump, all these liberals suddenly turn into war hawks, even when they admitted that Obama going into Syria was a mistake. "Trump bowing to Daddy Putin", yeah that might be true a lot of the time, but the U.S. has absolutely zero reason to be in Syria and if Trump actually pulls us out (and doesn't let John Bolton just waltz our troops into another area), it would be a good thing. Full stop. 

yep, get our SF troops the fuck outta there and while they're at it, pull all SF operations out of Africa.  Let the SA / YPG / Kurds clean up ISIS... they are largely defeated.

I don't want to read about one more American casualty in some 3rd world shit hole.  

Almost brought me to tears watching the 4 Rangers get cut down by goat fucking skinnies in Ni ger the other month.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pull out the troops, stop sending money to shithole countries and stop letting their citizens come over here.

One thing that bothers me about the affordable health care debates. Instead of applying a bandaid why don't people go after the true issue? The crazy amount of money it all costs. Wouldn't it be better to find ways to lower the costs of going to hospitals and getting medicine?

One thing that bothers me about the affordable health care debates. Instead of applying a bandaid why don't people go after the true issue? The crazy amount of money it all costs. Wouldn't it be better to find ways to lower the costs of going to hospitals and getting medicine?

That's why the left wants universal care over private providers. You remove the profit motive and it gets a lot cheaper. It also saves on expensive procedures since the formerly uninsured could take care of whatever medical conditions they have before it requires the expensive stuff

I'm not really in the health scene but I assume there would be some very very powerful people/companies that keep that from happening. 

You're also dealing with the most obese country in the world so cutting costs may not be as easy as it seems.

It's the best idea there is though. Looking at the total cost of a few things my wife dealt with was insane. We barely paid anything, but if we had to take on the full cost we would basically be paying student loans all over again. 

The only way to reduce costs in the medical field is to reduce our dependency on corrupt big pharma and greedy medical care providers.

Which is exactly why I believe everyone should begin studying and practicing Indigenous Native American traditional healing systems.  Develop a close connection to mother earth and the environment that surrounds you through your mind and body and begin to study the native plants that occupy your adjacent forests, as they provide all the remedies your health requires.  Also, I believe prayer, ceremony and deep, inward reflection is an invaluable resource to help oneself gain insight to the flaws within ones body, produce symbollic well-being and begin a path toward healing and recovery.  Miracles can and do happen.

None of which require currency or dependency upon others.

All great and valid points (especially Cypress. I got that Cherokee blood in me), but if big pharma is the biggest problem. Why do we keep electing people who are in Big Pharmas pocket?

Fuck big pharma. Support lil pharma. He's my rapper friend who sells me xanax

Ya kno I had to do it to eem. I'm anxiously waiting to see if he even comes back.

Quick edit: I think he has an actual crush on Brad Pitt(who is from Oklahoma just for a fun fact). Not only is his name on here Brad Pitt but his photobucket(lol what year is this) has a bit of a sus title.

Brad complains about ghettolization by foreigners.

Meanwhile I'm still not even entirely convinced that's Brad Pitt and not Lil Pharma in that avatar of yours.

Brad complains about ghettolization by foreigners.

Meanwhile I'm still not even entirely convinced that's Brad Pitt and not Lil Pharma in that avatar of yours.

That is Brad Pitt in his Avatar.

Edit: Nevermind I reread and figured out what you actually said.

I know that tarrifs are bad and end up being taxes on consumption. But how come other countries place tarrifs on our stuff? Are they just ********?

The only way to reduce costs in the medical field is to reduce our dependency on corrupt big pharma and greedy medical care providers.

Which is exactly why I believe everyone should begin studying and practicing Indigenous Native American traditional healing systems.  Develop a close connection to mother earth and the environment that surrounds you through your mind and body and begin to study the native plants that occupy your adjacent forests, as they provide all the remedies your health requires.  Also, I believe prayer, ceremony and deep, inward reflection is an invaluable resource to help oneself gain insight to the flaws within ones body, produce symbollic well-being and begin a path toward healing and recovery.  Miracles can and do happen.

None of which require currency or dependency upon others.

This is what Trump needs to start talking about on the campaign trail.