Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

The only reason why people are roasting him here is because he called all immigrants "extremely unattractive". Can't dish out that kind of heat without getting some critque of your own.

I'm not trying to get all high school locker roomy here so let's just say I've had some success. Believe what you want though

I guess I can't doubt it. Women at one time liked men in tight jeans with mullets

He probably thinks they also smell bad.

Too bad he's been smelling his upper lip the entire time.

My best friend during residency was Indian. The first day we met he asked me if I thought he smelled like curry. Was a good ice breaker. Curry is fucking delicious. His mom made us lunch every day. You start to smell like it if you eat it alot.

Moral of the story, get to know people that are different.

My best friend during residency was Indian. The first day we met he asked me if I thought he smelled like curry. Was a good ice breaker. Curry is fucking delicious. His mom made us lunch every day. You start to smell like it if you eat it alot.

Moral of the story, get to know people that are different.

Curry is fabulous. I'mma be honest and say the only time I've disliked the smell of minorities is when black people sweat. But humans in general fucking stink when they sweat.

5RtEnIL.jpg

I'd like the record to state that I have never once put my hair into a bun. It's always in a ponytail whilst wearing a hat.

All the haters are guys who are balding at age 28

no, manbuns are gay as fuck.  it's basically just a knob for your boyfriend to move your head up and down on his penis.

millenial mullet for homosexuals.

• Upvote (+1) 3

no, manbuns are gay as fuck. it's basically just a knob for your boyfriend to move your head up and down on his penis.

millenial mullet for homosexuals.

Man you fantasize about gay shit all the time. I'm not one to shame though. I'll just be over here getting pieces of ass whenever I want

Manbuns are somehow more cringe than that weird Macklemore thing that dudes do. 

Curry is pretty good.

I've met some pretty cool indian dudes in my line of work. However, the absolute havoc some of them leave behind in the company bathrooms are on par with some war flashbacks. Way beyond some dude clogging up the shitter with a huge log. Just absolute pure destruction and disregard for other humans.

Man you fantasize about gay shit all the time. 

do u fantasize about being a samurai warrior?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Curry is pretty good.

I've met some pretty cool indian dudes in my line of work. However, the absolute havoc some of them leave behind in the company bathrooms are on par with some war flashbacks. Way beyond some dude clogging up the shitter with a huge log. Just absolute pure destruction and disregard for other humans.

This is what curry does to your stomach.

Curry is pretty good.

They poop in the streets in India. Their culture is really interesting besides the pooping. This guy I was friends with liked blondes but his family was trying to hook him up with someone. He said his family wouldn't talk to him if he married a white girl :/.

do u fantasize about being a samurai warrior?

also "my hair style gets me laid" lmaoooooooooo

Only after I watch the last samurai

The hair gets them back to my place but I really seal the deal when I show them my halo montages

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is what curry does to your stomach.

It goes far beyond what comes out of them. Continuously eating shit that does that to you is a choice everyone is free to make.

Leaving behind open containers of hummus, actual human waste laying on the floor, toilet jammed with hundreds of napkins from the cafeteria etc is just pure savageness. 

Bathroom behavior in general is pretty barbaric among the indian dudes that never seemed to want to adopt any part of American culture. The 20 or so that I've met and become friends with seem to despise the ones that act that way. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It goes far beyond what comes out of them. Continuously eating shit that does that to you is a choice everyone is free to make.

Leaving behind open containers of hummus, actual human waste laying on the floor, toilet jammed with hundreds of napkins from the cafeteria etc is just pure savageness.

Bathroom behavior in general is pretty barbaric among the indian dudes that never seemed to want to adopt any part of American culture. The 20 or so that I've met and become friends with seem to despise the ones that act that way.

Ah yes. Those kinda people.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Behond: the master race

I5bv50I.png

everyone stand at attention for Private Prejudice aka Captain Creature aka lieutenant lickbag, aka sergeant stupid.

giphy.gif
  • Upvote (+1) 2

all right... i think this thread has devolved into almost poo throwing at this point.

Im done making fun of people. 

I'll even stop calling legend dumb. ;)

Feel like I should just delete the last 3 pages of this cess pool. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1