Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Fuck Country music. It's a stain on music.

Sturgill Simpson is my type of country. He even played goldeneye when was in the navy and sings about it.

no gun is a toy. But the type of gun does not matter. If it were a semi auto shotty, he could have easily rain down death upon those kids, especially if he had the ammo for it, you can shoot a semi auto shotgun very quick abd reload very quick...we gonna ban shottys now?

When the jack ass shot up the movie theater in colorado...he mad his own damn bombs but luckily they hadn’t gone off yet.

Bad people are bad people, tool of destruction does not matter. Banning the use of whatever flavor of the month weapon that used isnt solving anything.

If it makes you feel artificially safee that Dicks doesn’t sell ARs anymore then more lower to ya. It hasnt changed anything other than make people wanna shop someplace else and maybe theyll get more libtards to come buy yoga clothes from them.

pretty sure using a gun for bad things isn't flavor of the month LOL.

And yes, of course, if you ultimately want to be a shit human being and do bad things you probably can find a way however it's just odd that in other countries they dont have them problem and the ones where they did do proper and scricter gun reform..gasp...things got better.

Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey

Whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky

Back roads are boggin' up, my buddies pile up in my truck

We hunt our hunnies down, we take 'em into town

Start washin' all our worries down the drain

Rain is a good thing

cmon how can you guys not like that?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't you fuckin dare compare colt fucking ford to jimmy buffet. Colt Ford is new school trash and I like new country.

"Well just pass me a cold one, buddy it's that time again

That neon says open and I'm here with all my friends

So just keep them taps a-flowing, the first round's all on me"

Words to live and die by.

Don't you fuckin dare compare colt fucking ford to jimmy buffet. Colt Ford is new school trash and I like new country.

I'm not comparing, he's just one of the few I can stand. Jimmy Buffet I go out of my way to listen cause he's so fucking good. My family's drinking place in the back yard has a big sign that says "Bama Breeze"

What in the hell is this?

I have no idea

gfh posted it in the music thread awhile ago lol

if u listen closely, you can kinda hear the murmurs of childhood trauma

I have no idea

gfh posted it in the music thread awhile ago lol

if u listen closely, you can kinda hear the murmurs of childhood trauma

It explains so much.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I dont like taking constitutional rights away from people but him saying that is hilarious. All these gun nutters saying Obamacrats are coming for their guns and then their guy turns around and does exactly thst. I have but 2 words: haw haw *Nelson muntz*

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont like taking constitutional rights away from people but him saying that is hilarious. All these gun nutters saying Obamacrats are coming for their guns and then their guy turns around and does exactly thst. I have but 2 words: haw haw *Nelson muntz*

I for one am totally shocked. Weird that a lifelong Democrat from New York who has been anti-gun until he ran as a Republican isn't super principled on guns. 

There was some context to it as well and he wasn't talking about a blanket gun confiscation for the record but it is still stupid rhetoric.  

I wonder what kinda music Trump likes.

I'm pretty sure I asked this once and we never decided on an answer. I could see classical because he's an elite type person, or rap because it's into bragging about money and women. Maybe he doesn't listen to music because he's soulless. If it turns out he like Owl City, I will be his biggest cheerleader. 

Also, 

I for one am totally shocked. Weird that a lifelong Democrat from New York who has been anti-gun until he ran as a Republican isn't super principled on guns.

There was some context to it as well and he wasn't talking about a blanket gun confiscation for the record but it is still stupid rhetoric.

I know what he meant, I read about it already. Regardless he called for constitutional righhts for some and due process later. Which is exactly what the right(the side closest to him) claim the left want to do. I dont really care what his old political affiliation was because I'm sure its all a stunt like everything he does is. I also can't find anything on his gun stance on the past.

Wal mart just raises ammo and gun purchases to 21.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are right wing nutjobs so fucking weird

Yeah looks like this gun reform stuff wasnt needed at all, this is completely normal.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1