Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Texas aint no treat either. Cross the border and the first thing you see is DW's adult video store, a jack in the box you need fluent Spanish to go to and grasshoppers the size of chihuahuas

Plus mexico blows hard enough to offset the suck

Mexico blowing would only add to Oklahoma's suck.

Just Rick but he's a meme so its funny

Ah, I see we've gone back to the old "he is a racist" attack because nobody here that disagrees with what I say has the intelligence or the ability to out debate or out think me.

• Downvote (-1) 2

You realize why Texas doesn't float away right? Cause Oklahoma sucks.

heh
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Texas aint no treat either. Cross the border and the first thing you see is DW's adult video store, a jack in the box you need fluent Spanish to go to and grasshoppers the size of chihuahuas

Plus mexico blows hard enough to offset the suck

Don't forget our Steaks and Sweet Tea. That makes it all worthwhile.

Ah, I see we've gone back to the old "he is a racist" attack because nobody here that disagrees with what I say has the intelligence or the ability to out debate or out think me.

I meant Brad :') But I don't even think he's necessarily a racist either.

I meant Brad :') But I don't even think he's necessarily a racist either.

I replied to your comment but it was more of a comment on what Lemon Party said.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

nobody here that disagrees with what I say has the intelligence or the ability time, desire, or sheer lack of self-respect to out debate or out think me.

ftfy

Okay, Ricktofer. I challenge you to a game of wits. First one to get themselves in a position to call the other a fascist wins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lmaoooooo

Just the beginning of the liberal-led and Soros funded BLM and antifa uprising. Stay safe, pedes.

Is Black Panther good though? I haven't seen it yet but was thinking about it this weekend. And is it actually political or just people going crazy because there is "finally a black guy" 

I've only seen two of the movies in that top 10 list, and I've never heard of four of them.

Are they any good?

More shocking: not only did Jumanji not flop massively, I'm hearing it's better than Last Jedi.

It...really fucking was.

More shocking: not only did Jumanji not flop massively, I'm hearing it's better than Last Jedi.

I don't buy it. I like The Rock but he can't make good movies.

INB4 Black Panther fails at grabbing any Oscar nods and it's all blamed on racism.

(gfh, you're going to have to dig deeper for this one if i'm wrong again)

INB4 Black Panther fails at grabbing any Oscar nods and it's all blamed on racism.

(gfh, you're going to have to dig deeper for this one if i'm wrong again)

Pretty sure most super hero movies never get nominated any awards. But if it does I'll dig this up in no time

"Of the people who say, "No one needs an AR-15!" or "I don't want anyone having guns!" approximately NONE of them actually mean it. What they actually mean is that they only want agents of an authoritarian ruling class to have guns.

So why don't they usually say it that way? You might think they don't say it that way just because it sounds so bad--and so stupid. Actually, they don't SAY it that way because they don't THINK it that way.

ALL advocates of "gun control" are still thoroughly steeped in the statist mindset, and view "government" and its agents as something OTHER than human. They think the magical, mystical entity know as "government" and "law" are superhuman and special and that the people who choose to act as enforcers for that ethereal deity are somehow magically more moral and trustworthy than the rabble (despite the fact that all those people WERE the "rabble" until they applied for that job).

To put it another way, statists really and truly believe that mere mortals who SOUGHT OUT positions of power--who went out of their way to be able to boss other people around--are somehow far MORE trustworthy than everyone else. And they don't let actual history interfere with that insane faith-based belief."

gun-control.jpg