Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

The White House Doctor just said that President Trump is in excellent health.

Ha. Ha.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine working hard to improve things in your shithole country.

Imagine thinking you're entitled to another countries' fruits of labor.

Some countries are just royally fucked, no matter how much you think you can change it. That's just reality.

Example: North Korea.

Imagine if South Koreans acted as petty as you when they try to help North Koreans escape that poverty stricken freedomless hermit kingdom. "Nah dude just fix it though" lmao.

And there are countless other examples. Poland being purposely crippled by Russia back when it was the USSR. Africa having very little resources due to geographic location. Like realistically you could bust your balls 5x as hard for probably 1/5th of the pay vs coming to America and getting that opportunity. In a lot of countries it will be generational before that opportunity ever happens.

And there are countless other examples. Poland being purposely crippled by Russia back when it was the USSR.

Poland hardly counts as a country 

They got defeated in one day and employed a cavalry as their main defense, in the 20th century mind you

Who really cares? 

Poland hardly counts as a country 

They got defeated in one day and employed a cavalry as their main defense, in the 20th century mind you

Who really cares? 

HEY!

If it weren't for the Polish and their Calvary at the Battle of Vienna Europe might have fallen to the Ottoman caliphate. The Polish have always gotten a lot of hate but they did part in defending Europe.  

The Polish were very strong militarywise at certain points in history but scalzo likes to cherrypick the 20th century lel. also scalzo likes to focus on horses when reality was germany attacked on one end and russia on the other so ggwp they could have been armed to the tooth and probably still lost instantly

either way its moot to the point about "shithole countries"

"Just – and so – so I was successful, successful, successful. I was always the best athlete, people don’t know that. But I was successful at everything I ever did and then I run for president, first time -- first time, not three times, not six times. I ran for President first time and lo and behold, I win. And then people say oh, is he a smart person? I’m smarter than all of them put together, but they can’t admit it. They had a bad year."

This guy is such a demented loser that he tells the truth inside of a complete lie.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Winning first time = Genius.

Obama- Genius

Bush- Genius

Bill Clinton- Genius

Hillary- Idiot

John Kerry- dumb

Bush Sr - Genius then got dumb after losing to Bill Clinton.

Al Gore- Really dumb.

Technically Bush SR did not win his first go around as President, but he did win as VP the same year.

Maybe he is a half genius.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

65. that way you're almost sure they don't suffer from dementia AND since they still have a significant portion of their lives left, will consider and personally experience the lasting effects of their policies. Most of these old fucks who want to deregulate the EPA know they will be dead in a few years so they don't give a shit

they should also limit terms

No Bernie 2020 then dude.

I don't want him to run in 2020. The left needs a new, younger face to lead the movement. I would love to see keith ellison on the ticket.

That said I am glad bernie started the movement and I hope he continues to play a significant role

An African American SJW lawyer that loves Muhammad.   lmfao.

This guy def. hates women too.  Wiki says he left his wife after her M.S. was diagnosed... and we all know about women's rights under muzzie law.

An African American SJW lawyer that loves Muhammad.   lmfao.

This guy def. hates women too.  Wiki says he left his wife after her M.S. was diagnosed... and we all know about women's rights under muzzie law.

are you this dense on purpose? 

lol sitting in meetings and hearings for 10 hours would make me delirious too

good thing youre not a sitting senator 

Don't think there should be an age limit, however I wouldn't be opposed to medical/mental health exams after a certain age. Never know when the sharp decline will start once you get that old.

Having just hosted a Norwegian citizen here for a visit, I can personally vouch for the fact that Norway thinks America is the "ugly, smelly, uneducated, ghetto" country. 

• Upvote (+1) 3