Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Meanwhile, European intelligence shows that Russia is shipping oil into North Korea. 

Guess China doesn't have the piss tape. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If this thread is autism, then the Halo 5 thread is down syndrome.

A halo 5 thread on a halo site? That's preposterous. I typically like to air all my political grievances on the Purina Cat Food discussion boards.

Jokes on you buddy, OT has and always will drive the most traffic to this website, not Halo.

Jokes on you buddy, OT has and always will drive the most traffic to this website, not Halo.

I doubt thats the case anymore

Halo is at its all time high in popularity

• Upvote (+1) 3

OT used to be dupids tits and better convos. I'm sure arguing with Rick is a close second though.

OT used to be dupids tits and better convos. I'm sure arguing with Rick is a close second though.

OT used to be and will always be pure shitposting 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine watching tv all day, eating mcdonalds, eating ketchup with well done steak, and then last and most certainly not least being called a savage for a president-equivalent dick measuring contest that could start ww3 over twitter

2018 is fun

Anyone who finds this funny is a case study on bad parenting and the psychological repercussions of needle dick. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fuck Temeria and those illegal scoia'tael immigrants. The Continent belongs to Nilfgaard, that's how it always should've been. Gotta preserve that culture.

That's cute. 

AT&T layoffs

Wells Fargo can't make up their minds

Comcast celebrating the death of net neutrality

American Airlines strong performance throughout 2017

Southwest Airlines strong performance for the past several years

As for Fifth Third, well it's a fucking banking corporation. Of course they're going to be happy. 

It's amazing what a little well-timed PR can do. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

also Those AT&T bonuses were already negotiated by workers Union before the tax bill passed AND they're trying to get on the good side of the Trump admin so they can merge with comcast. Like CL said, nothing but well-timed PR

Lemon, put the mouse down and go outside...  maybe play some pick up hockey.  Your coronary artery will thank you.

OT used to be and will always be pure shitposting 

You aren't wrong. Maybe I'm just older now but back then even the shit posts seemed better. Thanks Bungie.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lemon, put the mouse down and go outside... maybe play some pick up hockey. Your coronary artery will thank you.

I'm sorry, you seem to be under the impression that I actually have to go digging to find this stuff.