Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

lol forgot bout that.  Just searched and couldn't find it.  Can't remember the name of the thread.

Anyways, what are you getting at?

it was a funny read is all

Wheres the rest of the animal? 

and is that the backstrap you cooked there? 

Deep freeze. (did pork burger / summer sausage / stew beef w/ all the quarters).

yes, backstraps.  nom nom nom

and that ws before i trimmed it u dumb fuck :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Deep freeze. (did pork burger / summer sausage / stew beef w/ all the quarters).

yes, backstraps. nom nom nom

But did you make some sweet ass Deer Chili?

Hey Rick, any comments about a trans woman beating out the loser who pushed the bathroom bill in Virginia? 

No? 

Carry on. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey Rick, any comments about a trans woman beating out the loser who pushed the bathroom bill in Virginia? 

No? 

Carry on. 

I love the irony of it all but too be honest I could care less if she was trans or not. Too be honest as long as he/she/it does a good job in office then I could care less about what he/she/it thinks their gender is.

No? 

Carry on. 

Why are you stupid enough to think I would care about this?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why are you stupid enough to think I would care about this?

I don't know, maybe I assumed you had any semblance of humility and/or shame. 

So you're right, I guess that was stupid of me. 

I dont get it.

Last i remember he said his tranny gun dealer was cool.

lol @ taking anything rick posts seriously and not for the bull shit that it is

he would have to leave his basement to do that... flawed logic Cypress.

yes, backstraps.  nom nom nom

haha ik the wing was still on your tenderloin... just giving you a hard time

You put the pork in to increase the fat %?

looked perfect

You hunt duck at all? 

lol @ taking anything rick posts seriously and not for the bull shit that it is

he would have to leave his basement to do that... flawed logic Cypress.

Are you still pissed that I made you look like an even bigger idiot than you usually are a few months back?

Get over it child, you lost.  You do not even have the intelligence to eavesdrop on my conversations, let alone debate me.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know, maybe I assumed you had any semblance of humility and/or shame. 

So you're right, I guess that was stupid of me. 

I should feel SHAME because a tranny beat an idiot in a State Legislator race to represent a State that I do not even live in.

Smashing logic, Lemon.

I assume that you feel insurmountable amounts of shame and humility because so many of your fellow Liberals have been accused of being sexual predators, or because Donna Brazile came out to speak of the corruption that is running rampant through the Democratic party.

• Downvote (-1) 1

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/07/world/americas/mass-shootings-us-international.html

Any thoughts on this Cypress etc.? Seems pretty conclusive to me

Like I said the other day, often the most difficult thing about these debates is that people are so set in their ways that overwhelming evidence to the contrary will only make them dig their heels in deeper. I hope you can actually give these numbers some consideration as opposed to just waving it off

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/07/world/americas/mass-shootings-us-international.html

Any thoughts on this Cypress etc.? Seems pretty conclusive to me

Like I said the other day, often the most difficult thing about these debates is that people are so set in their ways that overwhelming evidence to the contrary will only make them dig their heels in deeper. I hope you can actually give these numbers some consideration as opposed to just waving it off

You said it yourself dude:

Genuine question but aside from the borderline impossible process of disarming *everyone* in the US, why do any of you want to hold onto your guns?

You cannot just legislate 300 million guns out of the country.  As soon as you ban them, criminals are the only ones in possession.   

Lemon making himself look like a complete tool again.  He is afraid of a conversation.

• Downvote (-1) 1

You said it yourself dude:

You cannot just legislate 300 million guns out of the country.  As soon as you ban them, criminals are the only ones in possession.   

I don't think you can do it outright by passing one law, but I think it's undeniable that there needs to be steps towards having less guns in the country. Again I'm speaking as an outsider so I don't wanna come across like I'm looking down on you or or the US w/ever, I'm just sick of these cunts taking advantage of ridiculously powerful weapons on innocent people

Unless you go door to door and search every house it's pointless at this point.

I'm in favor of banning large magazines but I know people that can reload so fast that they wouldn't be hindered.