Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Color me shocked you refuse to even acknowledge reality. 

No one is mocking prayer? Okay. I don't even have to look further than my own aunt on Facebook to see someone spewing the hatred that you say doesn't exist.

Oh and news flash, bad people will still do bad things regardless of legislation... but keep going in circles while spewing hatred, it's helped you get to sleep at night thus far! 

if there is legislation bad people won't be able to buy assault weapons, thus limiting the amount of damage that they can do. As long as there are guns people are gonna shoot each other but we should at least be making steps to make it harder to deal mass amounts of carnage 

Look I'm with you in that I want it to end, and personally am not a fan of guns, don't even like being in the same room as them. I just don't think a law change will prevent fucked up shit from happening. 

Look I'm with you in that I want it to end, and personally am not a fan of guns, don't even like being in the same room as them. I just don't think a law change will prevent fucked up shit from happening. 

so let's just not try and let this continue then?

you're scared to be in the same room as a gun?

lmfao

Not really scared just not a big fan. I always imagine the worst thing happening. It's really weird because I've always played first person shooters, so you'd think it wouldn't bother me but idk man just not a fan. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTFStKS4vEg

Good guy with a gun prevented a terrible from situation from being potentially much worse. These guys are heroes, plain and simple. So what are we gonna do when this looney toon comes around with his illegally acquired guns and all the law abiding citizens aren't allowed to have these guns?

Oh and news flash, bad people will still do bad things regardless of legislation... but keep going in circles while spewing hatred, it's helped you get to sleep at night thus far!

So why even have rules? Checkmate

• Upvote (+1) 1

See this is what I'm talking about. Declaring yourself a winner in a conversation. I have to associate with entitled brats like you because we are in the same generation, it's pretty sad. The good news is you're right, I'm wrong. God isn't real, and all that other stuff too. Guns, laws, mental health, lets just throw it all in a blender because in the end you can't be wrong about anything you discuss right? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Legend basically just regurgitates the current left wing narrative into quick, simple mouth vomit on here, passing it off as 100% accurate and correct.  I have yet to read a post of his that contains even the slightest amount of substance.  Kid is just a know-it-all brat that requires zero response.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lmfao

People get uneasy around lethal weapons, whodathunkit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Legend basically just regurgitates the current left wing narrative into quick, simple mouth vomit on here, passing it off as 100% accurate and correct. I have yet to read a post of his that contains even the slightest amount of substance. Kid is just a know-it-all brat that requires zero response.

Cypress just basically simplifies everything to a point where he group people into things he doesn't like.

Cypress also cannot find anything of substance into anything I post because I'm the dirtiest of liberals. If I posted guns are good or Obama is a scrub I'd automatically become Einstein.

The know it all stuff is nice so I'll keep that.

Lastly, the best no response is a response. Thoughts and prayers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You think Christians, or Republicans as you would like to call them, all think prayer is an alternative to taking action.

You think Christians, or Republicans as you would like to call them, all think prayer is an alternative to taking action.

pretty damn close to all of them.

false sense of doing something praying to something that doesnt exist and thinking sky daddy going to take care of it. lul

lmfao

Its not laughable

mental illness is a serious issue, he could have suicidal ideations. you never know, try to be more christlike. No need to belittle the guy for speaking his mind.

Being intimidated by guns means you have the proper respect for them.

Room with no gun = less likelihood of dying

Room with a gun = now a threat in room that increases chance of death by lot.

So yes, should have some sort of intimidation

Being intimidated by guns means you have the proper respect for them.

I'd say its entirely possible to be comfortable around them and still have the proper respect for them, but a good dose of caution sure wouldn't hurt.

That said, I have never actually been around a working firearm, so wtf do I know?

• Upvote (+1) 1

pretty damn close to all of them.

false sense of doing something praying to something that doesnt exist and thinking sky daddy going to take care of it. lul

There it is, the all knowing anti-religious Liberal.

Great post as always.

There it is, the all knowing anti-religious Liberal.

Great post as always.

Anytime. Glad you're finally starting to come around.

I'd say its entirely possible to be comfortable around them and still have the proper respect for them, but a good dose of caution sure wouldn't hurt.

This, ive been around firearms. It just depends on the responsibility and skill of the user. 

It’s called situational awareness.

It’s one of the first things you learn in any firearms class.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It’s called situational awareness.

It’s one of the first things you learn in any firearms class.

I learned it from playing Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I learned it from playing Halo.

I know you're tryna be relatable or something but somehow that's one of the cringiest things you've posted.

• Upvote (+1) 1