Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

"Bill Nye has a degree in mechanical engineering, he's a fucking idiot and not qualified to talk about climate change"

*ben Shapiro unqualified moron talks for 20 minutes about climate change and his opinion about it*

Real talk: If any of you get chance to see the eclipse tomorrow in person I'd love to know what you thought of it.

My areas gonna get around a 70-80% coverage which is exciting..... except I have to work.

Degrees don't determine whether your argument is right or wrong.

Either your argument is good or it is bad. Degrees don't make people's arguments credible. I have a doctorate but that shouldn't be the merit of my arguments and I wouldn't encourage anybody to blindly believe somebody with a degree.

Degrees don't determine whether you're argument is right or wrong.

Either your argument is good or it is bad. Degrees don't make people's arguments credible. I have a doctorate but that shouldn't be the merit of my arguments and I wouldn't encourage anybody to blindly believe somebody with a degree.

I agree but if you've completed a hike scool science experiment on global warming with your teacher's support and guidance, your findings should be 100% conclusive / credible imo.

Legend, did you publish your analysis in the school newsletter?

what science won't tell you is that NASA is up in space covering up the sun with "the moon" so america is busy staring at 'the eclipse" while trump swiftly and secretively signs a law that outlaws every race but white people

#notmypresident

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty sure Trump doesn't even know what an Eclipse is. He'll probably assume it's some massive North Korea weapon.

#nukethemoontoallowsunlightagain

#makeamericasunnyagain

I am going to get 100% coverage where I am.  It's pretty neat.  Oh look at the time, I better go so I am not late to see it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

85% coverage. It was okay. Not something id go out of my way to see again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree but if you've completed a hike scool science experiment on global warming with your teacher's support and guidance, your findings should be 100% conclusive / credible imo.

Legend, did you publish your analysis in the school newsletter?

Just go to any credible college and major in a science field. You'll be doing Chem labs and bio labs a lot. Did some cool shit like make aspirin, however it wasn't 100% pure so I couldn't take it reading this headache of a post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The media just wants him to be shown poorly. Hes not stupid, he wouldn't stare into a solar eclipse, thats actually him just staring at the sun yesterday.

The media just wants him to be shown poorly. Hes not stupid, he wouldn't stare into a solar eclipse, thats actually him just staring at the sun yesterday.

Pls tell me this is satirical.

This post made me wish I stared at the sun and went blind

• Upvote (+1) 1