Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Everybody that is associated with the hate groups like the Antifa-fascists knew that they were going there to attack the protesters.  That is why they brought baseball bats, glass bottles, rocks and pepper spray.  Oh, and they tend to be too cowardly to show their faces so they wear masks.

Stand in the road, get run over.  My 3 year old niece knows that.

People have the right of way regardless of where they're at btw. No ones first thought is to speed through a crowd of people when there are clearly avenues where he could have taken to escape. Stop being r*tarded.

People have the right of way regardless of where they're at btw. No ones first thought is to speed through a crowd of people when there are clearly avenues where he could have taken to escape. Stop being r*tarded.

The r*tarded people are the ones who were attacking the kids car with baseball bats.  Even the Police came out and said that he was speeding away because he was being surrounded and attacked.

The sidewalk was clearly marked, why are you so stupid that you cant admit that the world isn't black and white.

• Downvote (-1) 1

The msm and basically every anti trump person have really amazed me lately. Trump codems racism, bigotry on all sides...yet that's not what msm wanted, they want him to clarify that it's white supremacy and nazis, it doesnt matter who they are and who is doing it, labeling it that doesnt make it any better or worse, racism as a whole whether it comes from blm, white inbreds, kkk, nazi posers, alllllllll of these groups are bad, period.

At the end of the day there is a scary thing going on in our country and it's the elitist money power people who are trying to run the show behind the scenes to undermine the people's choice in the direction they voted for this country to move forward to. There is a deliberate attack on our very freedom by the left, the right, the msm and hollywood.

People are too fucking caught up in dramatic news stories and paid for protests to see thru all the bullshit.

I guarantee you that in the next election, you're going to see a ramping up of anti trump and anti conservative like you've never seen before in order for the elites to gain back their power.

It all comes together like a huge spiderweb, people are just too blind to see it.

There was a great analogy yesterday by Buchanan, he said trump could have shot the guy who drove the car thru the protest crowd and the msm still would have found a way to say screw trump and that he's racist.

It's never going to end. Feels like real-life hunger games right before our eyes.

The far right and the far left are heading towards a massive confrontation with each other. The the regular people who just want things to be sane again will be caught in the crossfire. It's a sad day in America where Nazis and hatred are condoned.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The far right and the far left are heading towards a massive confrontation with each other. The the regular people who just want things to be sane again will be caught in the crossfire. It's a sad day in America where Nazis and hatred are condoned.

Where are you getting that Nazis are being condoned?

Where are you getting that Nazis are being condoned?

They are being condoned by the rest of the far right. It doesn't have to be publizised for it to be happening.

They are being condoned by the rest of the far right. It doesn't have to be publizised for it to be happening.

Oh, my bad, i assumed tou meant something else. There's a lot of crazy shit out there in this world we have no idea exists, but honestly, the racist organizations on all sides are nothing more than paid for propaganda machines meant to facilitate media news narratives to continue to drive agendas to the American people.

Who on the right is condoning this? I've seen nothing but condemnation.

Far right people is what i assume he means. Far right and far left are both nutjobs equally, they're the very definition of extremists, no diff than ISIS.

FAR RIGHT: WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF WHITE PEOPLE

FAR LEFT: WE WANT TO STOP YOU FROM DOING THAT

GENIUS: THEY'RE BOTH EQUALLY BAD

LOL You're a fucking idiot, without white people there would be no such thing as a first world, every country will turn into a new brazil, a fucking shithole.

Gfh: i idolize people who employ the same tactics that nazis did.

Girlfriendhaver: i hate all these nazis

Gfhaver: give me free shit because i suck at managing money

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LOL You're a fucking idiot, without white people there would be no such thing as a first world, every country will turn into a new brazil, a fucking shithole.

hmmm source to this claim good sir? 

You're being way too literal.

It does not matter that it was far right, nazis, black, blue, purple....if the speech isnt approved by the far left, they will shut you down, that is completely against the foundation of america.

Commies vs. Nazis all over again and GFH actually takes an extreme side.

What a fucking idiot.

All these tards need to be rounded up and flown to a deserted island filled with blunt fighting weapons n let em' go at it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

What a fucking idiot.

All these idiots need to be rounded up and bused to a deserted island filled with fighting weapons n let em' go at it.

A caller on rush just made a great point, tearing down historical monuments and statues is no different than what ISIS is doing to the middle east with destroyIng historic sites and monuments.

You're being way too literal.

It does not matter that it was far right, nazis, black, blue, purple....if the speech isnt approved by the far left, they will shut you down, that is completely against the foundation of america.

oh all those pics of guys with swastikas were just photo shops or something? but yeah if your speech is calling for the eradication of certain races then, yes, you can assume it will (obviously) be met with resistance

also fascism is against the foundation of america so idk where you're going with that

What a fucking idiot.

All these tards need to be rounded up and flown to a deserted island filled with blunt fighting weapons n let em' go at it.

what's extreme about being against fascism? 

A caller on rush just made a great point, tearing down historical monuments and statues is no different than what ISIS is doing to the middle east with destroyIng historic sites and monuments.

yeah germany still has all their statues of hitler up to honor their history

lol jk they dont. confederate statutes are nothing but participation trophies

Why does anyone care about keeping statues of people who defected from the country over slavery? Why should we publicly honor them?

yeah germany still has all their statues of hitler up to honor their history

lol jk they dont. confederate statutes are nothing but participation trophies

Actually that's wrong. Germany still have some left over statues where they originally were for historical purposes.