Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Now put a mixed person and a incest person next to each other. Do they hate the most diversified genetic person or the least? That's some shakespearian redneck dilemma lol.

What do you classify a redneck as by the by? For me it's someone who drinks shitty Bush beer, loves country music, works out in the sun all day, and can play a mean game of pool.

What do you classify a redneck as by the by? For me it's someone who drinks shitty Bush beer, loves country music, works out in the sun all day, and can play a mean game of pool.

Their parties are the best. Charlottesville was great.

I'm just fucking around and hardcore stereotyping. However in my experience hanging around with them a majority of rednecks are a tad racist and I don't think you can deny that lol.

Edit: wait, are you the Brit? If so, we may be thinking about 2 different types of rednecks, and a side note I never thought I'd be talking about rednecks like this since me and them quite possibly have polar opposite lifestyles.

I'm just fucking around and hardcore stereotyping. However in my experience they are a tad racist and I don't think you can deny that lol.

I feel like everyone is a tad racist though. It's generally how humans are. I'll freely admit I have some racist spots every now and then.

Outside of drinking Beer I fit your classification of a redneck.  I drive a pickup truck too.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm just fucking around and hardcore stereotyping. However in my experience hanging around with them a majority of rednecks are a tad racist and I don't think you can deny that lol.

Edit: wait, are you the Brit? If so, we may be thinking about 2 different types of rednecks, and a side note I never thought I'd be talking about rednecks like this since me and them quite possibly have polar opposite lifestyles.

Hi, I'm British.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Outside of drinking Beer I fit your classification of a redneck. I drive a pickup truck too.

Except your one of those guys that are faaaaar to into myths.

Ew no. Born and raised in East Texas.

Anyone who supports those white extremists in fucking Charlottesville are unAmerican. We lost countless men and women for a war we didn't want a part in because of two facist nation's. We all know the brutal horror stories of the Jews and the rest that Hitler deemed as non-Germans. These are subhumans and they should not be accepted as reasonable protesters. We don't need another Holocaust just because someone doesn't like the liberals. You can agree with each other on some points. Liberals and conservatives don't need to disagree on every point. And condemning Nazis should be on that short list of agreements.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Except your one of those guys that are faaaaar to into myths.

What myths am I into?

• Downvote (-1) 1

All these protests are nothing more than paid propaganda and paid violence on all sides...just excuses to hurt other human beings.

Boy, right wing. This was your chance to come out and prove that you weren't all a collective group of hypocrites by treating this incident the same as the Dallas BLM shooting. 

But nope. No spines to be found. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

mind boggling that you would even attempt to make a comparison.

5 dead cops (12 shot) vs. 1 antifa idiot becoming car meat.

zero fucks given.  

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

zero fucks given.  

she wasn't antifa you twit. she was a DSA member

opposing white nationalism doesn't automatically put you in antfa

zero fucks given.  

It was terrorism. 

Are you against terrorism, or does it fly when "duh libruhls" are the target?

• Upvote (+1) 1

she wasn't antifa you twit. she was a DSA member

opposing white nationalism doesn't automatically put you in antfa

And attending an "unite the right" rally doesn't automatically put you in the KKK or make you a Nazi.

And attending an "unite the right" rally doesn't automatically put you in the KKK or make you a Nazi.

I only put on this white hood and costume, stop assuming im in the KKK!

Dont go to a violent protest if you dont wanna get fucked up

I have zero sympathy for both sides.

Dont go to a violent protest if you dont wanna get fucked up

How do you know a protest is violent before you go, just got spidey senses?

Why did everyone bring shields n fucking pepper spray?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I only put on this white hood and costume, stop assuming im in the KKK!

I'm betting that it was only a small percentage that were KKK(or dressed as). Of course, that's who the media is going to focus on and take pictures of.

Because they know Antifa is going to be there to try to start shit with them.

Everybody that is associated with the hate groups like the Antifa-fascists knew that they were going there to attack the protesters.  That is why they brought baseball bats, glass bottles, rocks and pepper spray.  Oh, and they tend to be too cowardly to show their faces so they wear masks.

Stand in the road, get run over.  My 3 year old niece knows that.

• Downvote (-1) 1