Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

stormfront has been an absolute goldmine the last 24hrs or so. the mental gymnastics these people do to shift the blame is astounding

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another peaceful free speech rally disrupted by the Liberal Antifa-Fascists. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Another peaceful free speech rally disrupted by the Liberal Antifa-Fascists.

Nah. I'm all for free speech and debate but fuck Nazis. You just don't tolerate that shit - the world did before and we all know what happened. This issue was settled over 70 years ago. The entire world fought a war over that ideology and the conclusion was decisive. These people aren't patriots, they aren't "alt-right". They are fascists. By all means be conservative, by all means be Republican - I won't agree with you, but your views and ideology are legitimate and valuable. But Nazis can get fucked, plain and simple.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not surprised inbred Virginia has Nazis. When you fuck with chromosomes by fucking your sister Nazis are the only possibility. SAD!

Not surprised inbred Virginia has Nazis. When you fuck with chromosomes by fucking your sister Nazis are the only possibility. SAD!

the guy who ran those people over is from ohio. these inbred nationalists came in from all over the country bc they live everywhere

Man if only Mr.Green were here to tell us that Hitler wasn't all that bad

At least Rick is taking their side

Rednecks r the worst

i work with a bunch of rednecks who have an annual "quran shoot" where they get drunk and shoot the quran thousands of times with their ar15s. they have very healthy brains

Going to a rally/protest is about as cringe as it gets. I have more respect for people that ride their bikes down public streets and bring traffic to a halt. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rednecks r the worst

I wouldn't say that, I generally hang out with a bunch of rednecks and get drunk with them. They are cool people will great pool skills.

I wouldn't say that, I generally hang out with a bunch of rednecks and get drunk with them. They are cool people will great pool skills.

May be great at pool, just not gene pool diversification.

May be great at pool, just not gene pool diversification.

None are into that incest shit. Honestly put a black and a incest person next to each other and get a redneck o know of around them. They'd hate the incest guy more. It's disgusting and fucks your genes.

Man if only Mr.Green were here to tell us that Hitler wasn't all that bad

At least Rick is taking their side

I don't like Liberals and Hitler was a Liberal.

I do however like free speech and have noticed that the people who incite violence during any of these rallys are almost always Liberals.

• Downvote (-1) 5

Gonna double down on the stupid?

It wasn't liberals who drove a car into a crowd of antifa counter-protestors killing one and wounding twenty, but that's only noteworthy when a Muslim does it.

I don't like Liberals and Hitler was a Liberal.

I do however like free speech and have noticed that the people who incite violence during any of these rallys are almost always Liberals.

What?

What?

Gonna double down on the stupid?

It wasn't liberals who drove a car into a crowd of antifa counter-protestors killing one and wounding twenty, but that's only noteworthy when a Muslim does it.

Work on your reading comprehension and issue an apology for your silly post.  I just may accept it.

• Downvote (-1) 1

When Liberals learn to accept their own history and learn what fascism actually is I think they can finally move towards rebuilding their abysmal party.

• Downvote (-1) 1

None are into that incest shit. Honestly put a black and a incest person next to each other and get a redneck o know of around them. They'd hate the incest guy more. It's disgusting and fucks your genes.

Now put a mixed person and a incest person next to each other. Do they hate the most diversified genetic person or the least? That's some shakespearian redneck dilemma lol.