Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Honestly people get so caught up in climate change that they forget the rest of the problems that fossil fuels poses. And another thing. If America one day becomes 100% clean renewable energy we wouldn't have to have other countries provide fossil fuels for us. AKA MAKING IT AMERICA FIRST. It blows my mind how people literally don't see any of the benefits and only use climate change as a scapegoat to try and prove liberals wrong.

This is the truth. If renewable energy can become affordable and portable than people won't have those daunting electric bills and gas bills. It's the way forward. Burning shit found in the ground is not the future.

Unfortunately coal is cheaper now but that will change. Just like owning a cell phone was once a luxury, now everybody has one. Soon solar panels or some other technology will be the norm on houses.

Proving that you're a fucking moron isn't hard, and you've already provided enough evidence on that.

But here you go, I started out simple: https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

You want scientific journals or anything else let me know so that can as well go over your head.

I have never been wrong, and that certainly isn't going to change today.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would be thrilled if Trump answers the media's questions with "I think you know the answer to that" for the remainder of his presidency.

You are the kind of person who would ask us to "prove it" if we said Hillary won the popular vote. 

Trump won the popular vote, if you subtract all the illegals who voted for her.

My question is. Why would people vote for either Clinton or Trump? Clinton was a bitch who stole and got Americans killed for her own gain, and Trump couldn't even find the White House offices without Foxs' help. 

My question is. Why would people vote for either Clinton or Trump? Clinton was a bitch who stole and got Americans killed for her own gain, and Trump couldn't even find the White House offices without Foxs' help.

Casting a vote for anyone else would've been a waste.

Seems like the only two groups Trump won't condemn outright, no matter what they inflict upon the nation, are the Kremlin and his Nazi base.

The President is a pussy.

I only voted because I was there anyway voting yes to legalize medicinal marijuana in my state.

I only voted because I was there anyway voting yes to legalize medicinal marijuana in my state.

If I remember both candidates mentioned something about both advocating for that. Still haven't seen our current President mentioning the stuff.

It should be legalized for recreational use everywhere, taxed, and advocated for large amounts of usage across the country.

People need to get stoned and chill out.

"best regards" lol

What a cowardly piece of shit. Even spineless Paul Ryan showed more courage than this loser.

EDIT: FYI this is why Trump's statements are cowardly - he refuses to take responsibility for the resurgence and emboldening of white supremacists who now see their fascist beliefs legitimised by the presence of people like Bannon and Miller within the White House. This is from the Daily Stormer (white supremacist site) yesterday:

This is Trump's mess, and the only way he can fix it is by naming and shaming these parts of his base. Ultimately, he is not the President of white supremacists only - he is President of ALL Americans. By putting out such vague and insincere statements he drastically undermines his authority and does an extremely poor job of reassuring the general public.

Just FYI about marijuana. I want to open a dispensary so I've been following the law. Even if your state passes it counties will fight it. Several counties in Florida have already said no and cronyism is making it hard for little guys to get licenses. Government is a fucked up thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just FYI about marijuana. I want to open a dispensary so I've been following the law. Even if your state passes it counties will fight it. Several counties in Florida have already said no and cronyism is making it hard for little guys to get licenses. Government is a fucked up thing.

The town next to me has the mayor already moving to outlaw the sale of it, which is idiotic since my city and the town to the other side of them both already have medicinal dispensaries and will have more by the time the retail sales happen next year.

Counties and towns that don't sell/open dispensaries shouldn't see any of the taxes from it

Yea Florida has some shit state laws man, just after amendment 2 was passed on Election Day, they voted to make "smoking" medicinal marijuana illegal lmao

I think it was since changed though, but yea Marks state legalized it for recreational use in November! Things are moving in the right direction at least. I hope.

Dude it's literally not even required by law to wear a helmet on a motorcycle in Florida. Makes NO SENSE.