Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

climate is an exact science. But us humans aren't smart enough yet to generate an exact model of our world and how it behaves with tiny changes.But we can get really close until then! Doesn't mean you can just dismiss it until then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Climate is an exact science. We just don't have the tech yet"

Don't think you understand computers and simulations. The more variables you have the more accurate the simulation. Have all the variables, there you go perfect simulation. Problem is we're no were near smart enough (yet) and don't have the computing power (yet).

Only...Man made climate change does not exist.  So there is that...

It honestly doesn't matter if man made climate change is real or not. Who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to continually rely on resources that will envintually run dry? Why not start investing in renewable energy? Or even cleaner energy? Cause even if climate change ISN'T real pollution is real and it's fucking things up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think all climate change conscious liberals should do their part and not procreate as overpopulation is the biggest threat to this world.

Only a fucking idiot would believe that.

Proof or it isn't real.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It honestly doesn't matter if man made climate change is real or not. Who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to continually rely on resources that will envintually run dry? Why not start investing in renewable energy? Or even cleaner energy? Cause even if climate change ISN'T real pollution is real and it's fucking things up.

This sums up my views.

Can't wait for the first declaration of war via Twitter

It wont be announced. Should we strike first, it will be at night and it will be very targeted to reduce any possibility of civilian casualties. Id imagine it would be like 2003 operation shock and awe.

Just hope a ground war doesn't break out.

Proof or it isn't real.

You believe a magical man in the sky is talking to you but you want proof.

I'm sorry sir that sounds like a wasted effort. But if you want to do it yourself I heard google.com is a pretty cool website

• Upvote (+1) 1

This sums up my views.

Honestly people get so caught up in climate change that they forget the rest of the problems that fossil fuels poses. And another thing. If America one day becomes 100% clean renewable energy we wouldn't have to have other countries provide fossil fuels for us. AKA MAKING IT AMERICA FIRST. It blows my mind how people literally don't see any of the benefits and only use climate change as a scapegoat to try and prove liberals wrong.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You believe a magical man in the sky is talking to you but you want proof.

I'm sorry sir that sounds like a wasted effort. But if you want to do it yourself I heard google.com is a pretty cool website

I don't believe in any "magical man in the sky", but you tried your best, child.

Like I said, proof or it isn't real.  Be a man for once and prove your point.  Defend your statement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A lot of everyday people are sceptical of climate change because taking action against it would impact their jobs (e.g. coal industry). But there's a simple solution: invest in renewable energy, and create one job for every one you remove. That way personal concerns aren't a problem, and people will be more open to environmentalism.

Seriously though, as others have said, even if man-made climate change isn't real (even though there's a lot of evidence out there that it is and pretending that you're as smart as a climatologist doesn't make it any less real), there's *no* good reason other than monetary interest (the root of all America's evils) to convert to a renewable-energy society. Eventually, we will run out of fossil fuels. That time is coming faster with every passing year as humanity continues to grow. It's going to be a lot less painful to convert now when there's the option of a transition period than later on down the line where it's the only choice.

I don't believe in any "magical man in the sky", but you tried your best, child.

Like I said, proof or it isn't real.  Be a man for once and prove your point.  Defend your statement.

You are the kind of person who would ask us to "prove it" if we said Hillary won the popular vote. 

No one cares what you don't believe. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You are the kind of person who would ask us to "prove it" if we said Hillary won the popular vote. 

tenor.gif

lol'd

Another leftie idiot who makes a claim without having the backbone to defend it.

If you didn't care about what I don't believe you would stop making statements about what I do believe.

Just hope a ground war doesn't break out.

I'd hope the ROKA would do most of the heavy lifting in the event of a ground conflict.

From what I've read about them and in talking to people that were stationed in SK on the DMZ, they are a formidible force.  The norks have the men, but their dated equipment is just that, dated and obsolete in comparison to the modern units south of their border.  

Proving that you're a fucking moron isn't hard, and you've already provided enough evidence on that.

But here you go, I started out simple: https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

You want scientific journals or anything else let me know so that can as well go over your head.

The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of it is extremely likely (greater than 95 percent probability) to be the result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia.1

So like I said yesterday, its not 100%. But man over 95% and I need to show what the temp of LA will be 100 years from now? Cmon.

I thoroughly enjoy watching lib heads explode when discussing global warming, lady boys and war.