Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

you know who else lived in a basment?! Steve jobs. maybe you've heard of him

You mean the guy who stole everyone else's ideas to get where he was before his ass died? Gotcha.

is it time to play fallout 4 irl yet?

lol nobody is getting nuked don't worry

talk to me when you can debate with facts and logic instead of with your feels

you are on some powerful drugs 

or all those lead chips finally caught up with you

lol nobody is getting nuked don't worry

I don't know. With the crazy person as our President NK might try. Although they'll undoubtedly fail and nuke themselves.

Nuclear war doesn't make sense for any party involved, at least those with said weapons. I suppose there is always the fact that our military would intercept any missile before it got near the continental United States. Either way we wouldn't respond with nukes ourselves, there is no need.

Also the narrative that "trumps in charge so we are gonna all die" is pretty absurd. I'm pretty sure he appointed generals to make these kinds of decisions anyways.

We are all gonna die anyways.

The Great President Trump is in charge.  I am not worried about Lil' Kim at all.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My brother is a dentist 

thank you for answering my question

i hope he is living a happy life. dentists are very prone to depression. no joke my last dentist shot himself in the head

i do not mean this as an insult

thank you for answering my question

i hope he is living a happy life. dentists are very prone to depression. no joke my last dentist shot himself in the head

i do not mean this as an insult

Thats a lesser known fact, maybe you arent ******** afterall

Nuclear war doesn't make sense for any party involved, at least those with said weapons. I suppose there is always the fact that our military would intercept any missile before it got near the continental United States. Either way we wouldn't respond with nukes ourselves, there is no need.

Also the narrative that "trumps in charge so we are gonna all die" is pretty absurd. I'm pretty sure he appointed generals to make these kinds of decisions anyways.

We are all gonna die anyways.

Tbh though even intercepting a nuke isn't great, especially in-atmo. Better it never gets to that point at all - diplomacy will win out in situations like this. NK might be pissed off but they aren't stupid.

Also, weirdly enough that transgenders-in-the-military debacle actually ended up being a reassuring precedent for situations like this, in that Trump's generals made it clear to him that they don't act based on his word alone, and will refuse to do dumb shit no matter how much he tweets about it.

Thats a lesser known fact, maybe you arent ******** afterall

I thought that was well known. Such as people in Alaska are usually alcoholics and that comedians are generally depressed.

People in alaska are not usually alcoholics, as you put it. false. fake. not true.