FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

The Bible has no contradictions and there is evidence. Its as simple as someone not believing it, not examining evidence that's out there, and taking verses out of context. I don't even know how to answer everyone's questions. However its an error-free text given to us by God through man's writing. Hence its impossible for anything to be incorrect or contradicting. People also haven't figured everything out yet. Its complicated, really, even to me. Very complex, but very interesting, in my view. 

Like I said, I don't want to diverge too much off topic, however much I despise politics. Personally I really like discussing topics such as this, even if we have to agree to disagree or can't find common ground.

why does god create people with deformities, with brutal diseases such as cancer

why does god let innocent kids in africa starve

why is he all knowing, all powerful, all good, yet helps no one? one of those has to be not true.

why cant anyone see him

why is 2 dudes kissing a mortal sin

the world is not 4000 years old

why do men have to write the word of the lord, why cant he fedex that shit himself

why does god create people with deformities, with brutal diseases such as cancer

why does god let innocent kids in africa starve

why is he all knowing, all powerful, all good, yet helps no one? one of those has to be not true.

why cant anyone see him

why is 2 dudes kissing a mortal sin

the world is not 4000 years old

why do men have to write the word of the lord, why cant he fedex that shit himself

1)Because of Adam and Eve allowing sin to enter the world. God didn't do it. 

2)Because its human fault, not Gods.

3)He helps in ways that seem ambiguous to some, but obvious to others. Its called faith. You might not see or receive it as you like, but it happens in the way He sees fit.

4) That I don't know. 

5) Because he said so. God created Adam and EVE, not Adam and Steve. Two dudes or girls kissing is not how He designed us. Thats as far as the Bible tells us, and as far as God wants us to know because thats as far as the Bible tells us. Believe me when I say I'd like to ask God more on that myself.

6) I agree - the world is more than 4,000 years old. I think its somewhere around 25-50,000. Maybe even more than 100,000. I'd also like to know that.

7) That is a good question. As far as I know, there isn't a concrete answer. God is God, so He did what he saw fit. When I'm dead its one of many questions I'd love to have a conversation with Him about. 

8) Why do I capitalize Him and God? Because He's God. We show him respect by doing it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1)Because of Adam and Eve allowing sin to enter the world. God didn't do it. 

2)Because its human fault, not Gods.

3)He helps in ways that seem ambiguous to some, but obvious to others. Its called faith. You might not see or receive it as you like, but it happens in the way He sees fit.

4) That I don't know. 

5) Because he said so. God created Adam and EVE, not Adam and Steve. Two dudes or girls kissing is not how He designed us. Thats as far as the Bible tells us, and as far as God wants us to know because thats as far as the Bible tells us. Believe me when I say I'd like to ask God more on that myself.

6) I agree - the world is more than 4,000 years old. I think its somewhere around 25-50,000. Maybe even more than 100,000. I'd also like to know that.

7) That is a good question. As far as I know, there isn't a concrete answer. God is God, so He did what he saw fit. When I'm dead its one of many questions I'd love to have a conversation with Him about. 

8) Why do I capitalize Him and God? Because He's God. We show him respect by doing it.

yeah god must be a huge football fan because he helps teams win all the time russell wilson says it himself but man that starving kid in africa who is going to die in a few days praying his heart out for a piece of bread really doesnt deserve it.

also im starting to smell some trolling, if not then idk man this is some wacky stuff lol

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Scarramucci is already entertaining af

I may disagree with 99% of what this administration has done but I do enjoy watching the dysfunction 

you must be well off then. for those who are struggling, this is incredibly stressful 

you must be well off then. for those who are struggling, this is incredibly stressful 

I am in a good situation. By no means do I enjoy it actually happening, but I might as well laugh at it since I cant do anything about it 

Out of all the absolute gems in that post you focus on #3 and not #5 or #6.  Smh.

Seeing someone unironically use Adam and Steve is like getting to witness a unicorn give birth for me.  I'm absolutely mesmerized.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Out of all the absolute gems in that post you focus on #3 and not #5 or #6.  Smh.

Seeing someone unironically use Adam and Steve is like getting to witness a unicorn give birth for me.  I'm absolutely mesmerized.

I was going to break down each one that was worthwhile, started at 3. Once I read 5 and 6 I thought I was getting trolled hence my comment lol.

You actually think I'm trolling. I'm blown away. 

I'm being serious. I grew up with this and firmly believe it. I don't troll people over the Bible. Its not okay anyhow. This is how it is. You only think its "wacky" because you most likely didn't grow up studying it. That's fine and all, but I take this seriously. I don't make discussing the Bible a joke, unless we're making fun of Biblcal characters other than God/Jesus doing stupid things because its already written down for us to learn from.

Maybe I shouldn't take these comments and threads seriously because you all think its a joke. I might stick to other threads from now on if all you're going to do is assume I'm screwing with you....when I actually feel like posting here for a nice discussion about gaming or movies.

Breaking news: McCain voted no on skinny repeal of obamacare. doesnt pass 49-51. Looks like dude wanted to set things straight. Good for him.

McCain has gone from being loved to being hated to being loved again. People were sure his vote for a debate was an endorsement of the repeal but now it looks as if that vote was part of a plan. Good on him for voting against the bill.

You actually think I'm trolling. I'm blown away. 

I'm being serious. I grew up with this and firmly believe it. I don't troll people over the Bible. Its not okay anyhow. This is how it is. You only think its "wacky" because you most likely didn't grow up studying it. That's fine and all, but I take this seriously. I don't make discussing the Bible a joke, unless we're making fun of Biblcal characters other than God/Jesus doing stupid things because its already written down for us to learn from.

Maybe I shouldn't take these comments and threads seriously because you all think its a joke. I might stick to other threads from now on if all you're going to do is assume I'm screwing with you....when I actually feel like posting here for a nice discussion about gaming or movies.

Oh trust me, I've grown up with it too (parents are both Catholics) However even as a kid I thought that Jesus was the greatest magician ever, because he somehow fooled billions of people that he turned water into wine. And all the other crazy shit that I'm assured never happened.

When I get home from work I'll respond to the rest of your illogical rebuttals.

SamRambles, the greatest brit that ever lived

A good day meeting the man, the myth, the legend SamRambles in some rando pub in london

y5ZQs7S.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

A good day meeting the man, the myth, the legend SamRambles in some rando pub in london

y5ZQs7S.jpg

He's more beautiful than I remember 

Sam looks good too 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh trust me, I've grown up with it too (parents are both Catholics) However even as a kid I thought that Jesus was the greatest magician ever, because he somehow fooled billions of people that he turned water into wine. And all the other crazy shit that I'm assured never happened.

When I get home from work I'll respond to the rest of your illogical rebuttals.

I mean, you don't have to believe it. Thats fine. Everything I said is based directly from the Bible and what I've learned. 

Its a simple case of faith. You don't have it? Then you're going to think that way. The Christian faith is to be a very tough idea for many to understand. And those that don't just laugh and ridicule. 

y5ZQs7S.jpg

hunk city.

sam needs to stop having a goddamn life & post more often forreal

• Upvote (+1) 2