Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Figured I'd get laughed at for mentioning God and the Bible and all that.

Typical. Thats why I lurk in the background every now and then and up or downvoting posts. As long as you don't believe in God or the Bible, its perfectly fine to laugh at those that do.

I just like laughing at the ridiculousness of most of these posts and agree with the few.

We can talk about it, I have no problem giving my argument as to why the Bible is completely wrong, on many fronts.

I'll even have to explain to rick for the fucking 30th time why we're arguing Christianity, instead of Muslim, beliefs.

My belief system leads me to spread intolerance but I'm the victim here guys.

Yes, Rick, I hate Islam too.

We can talk about it, I have no problem giving my argument as to why the Bible is completely wrong, on many fronts.

I'll even have to explain to rick for the fucking 30th time why we're arguing Christianity, instead of Muslim, beliefs.

I don't want to diverge too far, but why, in your view, is the Bible "completely wrong"? I'm curious.

I don't want to diverge too far, but why, in your view, is the Bible "completely wrong"? I'm curious.

in a short response since I'm at work: severe lack of evidence, contradictions left and right. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

sounds like you failed science class

Nice one. 

I remember being forced  to watch laughably inaccurate Al Gore videos about random shit he made up though. Shit was dope. Glad that the polar ice caps haven't been gone for 5 years like he said. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Expert on the bible and global warming in the span of 2 posts.

Excellent work Legend

• Upvote (+1) 2

Expert on the bible and global warming in the span of 2 posts.

Excellent

efficiency is pretty great, probably should do the same.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure you could try. I've got Irish and Italian and some Norwegian in me. I could totally out drink you.

I'm Irish and whatever type of Indian my ancestors raped I can't remember.

The association is very strong with carbon and heating but which came first the chicken or the egg is the debatable point.

Regardless of who is right taxes won't solve it.

I'm so sorry :(

Mine matches my views on pretty much everything. It's pretty nice

Sounds boring. You can't have rough I hate you sex if you agree on things.

Who needs a six pack of craft beer when you got a keg of barrel aged barleywine? 

president-trump-golfing.jpg

in a short response since I'm at work: severe lack of evidence, contradictions left and right. 

The Bible has no contradictions and there is evidence. Its as simple as someone not believing it, not examining evidence that's out there, and taking verses out of context. I don't even know how to answer everyone's questions. However its an error-free text given to us by God through man's writing. Hence its impossible for anything to be incorrect or contradicting. People also haven't figured everything out yet. Its complicated, really, even to me. Very complex, but very interesting, in my view. 

Like I said, I don't want to diverge too much off topic, however much I despise politics. Personally I really like discussing topics such as this, even if we have to agree to disagree or can't find common ground.

The Bible has no contradictions and there is evidence. Its as simple as someone not believing it, not examining evidence that's out there, and taking verses out of context. I don't even know how to answer everyone's questions. However its an error-free text given to us by God through man's writing. Hence its impossible for anything to be incorrect or contradicting. People also haven't figured everything out yet. Its complicated, really, even to me. Very complex, but very interesting, in my view. 

Like I said, I don't want to diverge too much off topic. Personally I really like discussing topics such as this, even if we have to agree to disagree.

why does god get mad when people jack off? i went to school with a religious kid who swore he never jacked off bc god would get mad

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why does the devil punish people? If he hated people who didn't sin then wouldn't people who did sin be accepted by him? Seems kinda backwards. 

I'm Irish and whatever type of Indian my ancestors raped I can't remember.

So what you're saying is you can drink beer easily and smoke pot easily. Gotcha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure GFH and I would get along IRL, I just hate his politics.  I don't hate anyone in particular here.

I've actually met a team beyond member before in person and we had a great time and shared many pints.  His name was SamRambles.

SamRambles, the greatest brit that ever lived 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scarramucci is already entertaining af

I may disagree with 99% of what this administration has done but I do enjoy watching the dysfunction