Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I want to start a GoFundMe to have GFH shipped out to Cuba or Venezuela so he can live out his dreams

cheaper to just put a bullet in his head

Damn GFH got you good there Cypress, looks like you'll have to settle for not getting caught!

cypress would get caught within 6 hrs and this thread would be all the evidence they need to put him away for life. this is like the 3rd or 4th time he's fantasized about shooting me (very healthy mind)

Do you think he really wants to hurt or kill you? I'm sure he's just joking.

So I guess those who are currently serving in military as transgender have nothing to worry about... that's good news for the 15k people who are brave and awesome!

It's the internet, not that serious lol

I think most of us respect that you feel strongly about your opinions, even if we disagree whole heartedly, you know?

I'm sure GFH and I would get along IRL, I just hate his politics.  I don't hate anyone in particular here.

I've actually met a team beyond member before in person and we had a great time and shared many pints.  His name was SamRambles.

I don't hate anyone here, its good fun to debate politics with others, even those you will never have anything in common with. Conversation, dialogue, and debate are the hallmarks of healthy democracies. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

as you're all well aware, i enjoy the debate/insults/ etc ( i think it's good to have people aggressively challenge your beliefs) but the shooting fantasies don't really add to any of that. once threats of violence get introduced you lose your ability to have a constructive discussion

good political ad

Momentum were fucking killing it all election campaign, they definitely had a positive impact on Corbyn's popularity. Turns out hiring a bunch of millennial memers to run your social media is a really good idea (especially when your opponents still think its 1950). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

if he gets mad enough, maybe. you never know when those gun nut guys are gonna snap. their brains operate in a different way

I honestly take offense to that. One of my better friends loves building guns, and he loves shooting and hunting, and I grew up enjoying guns as well, and yet I'm far more sensible than you would ever be. And my gun friend is a Libratarian. Not all gun people are conservatives.

I would rather have friends that didn't share my beliefs. Echo chambers are boring.

my wife is a libtard.

;(

Figured I'd get laughed at for mentioning God and the Bible and all that.

Typical. Thats why I lurk in the background every now and then and up or downvoting posts. As long as you don't believe in God or the Bible, its perfectly fine to laugh at those that do.

I just like laughing at the ridiculousness of most of these posts and agree with the few.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2