Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I don't find those that change their biological sex to be brave. I think its the opposite.

lol

You're a fucking coward because you would feel like you were supposed to a woman/man instead!

• Downvote (-1) 1

lol

You're a fucking coward because you would feel like you were supposed to a woman/man instead!

Born with bad eyesight?

OH WOW OK LASERS TO FIX THAT? FUCKING PUSSY. BE A MAN AND STICK TO HOW YOU WERE BORN.

People who are constantly made fun of and harassed by many people/groups/religions because they just want to feel true to who they think they are are fucking weak minded cowards.

:prayers: Thank god those people aren't serving in the military  :prayers:

Another great decision by The Great President Trump.

Winning every day.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm sorry I happen to have an opinion to that, regardless if you disagree. I don't support homosexuality or anything having to do with being transgender. To me, its Satan feeding people lies about what they should feel as a person. Yeah, my Bibilcal beliefs coincide with my dislike; Its disgusting and you shouldn't mutilate your body because of that. So I like this idea by Trump. However, that isn't to say I hate those people. Many of them are nice people. Its about hating the sin, but loving the sinner, as the Bible states.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm sorry I happen to have an opinion to that, regardless if you disagree. I don't support homosexuality or anything having to do with being transgender. To me, its Satan feeding people lies about what they should feel as a person. Yeah, my Bibilcal beliefs coincide with my dislike; Its disgusting and you shouldn't mutilate your body because of that. So I like this idea by Trump. However, that isn't to say I hate those people. Many of them are nice people. Its about hating the sin, but loving the sinner, as the Bible states.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

dude you are so corny lol

The tolerant left attacking someone because of their religious beliefs.  If he replaced "God" with "Allah" you idiots would probably be praising him for his bravery.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The tolerant left attacking someone because of their religious beliefs. If he replaced "God" with "Allah" you idiots would probably be praising him for his bravery.

Nope not at all. Bigotry is bigotry no matter what supposed God they blindly follow. If some Muslim said "I hate gay people" I wouldn't go "Ah well it's a Muslim that makes sense". It's stupid no matter what and you shouldn't try to throw around excuses for such a petty issue.

Why does where you want to put your dick, if you even want one at all, make you a good or bad soldier?I'm trying to understand because pundits I usually agree with think the trans ban is good.

When bullets are flying all that matters is do you have the balls(hahahaha no pun intended) to fire back.

Why does where you want to put your dick, if you even want one at all, make you a good or bad soldier?I'm trying to understand because pundits I usually agree with think the trans ban is good.

When bullets are flying all that matters is do you have the balls(hahahaha no pun intended) to fire back.

Also, as has been said before, frontline infantry isn't the only job in the military. This ban is stopping trans people from accessing a whole variety of job opportunities.

Let go and let god.

Lol this thread is a fun group. We all disagree and yet I don't think any of us hate each other, it's just a fun time!

transphobia & homophobia thinly veiled as an attempt to decrease the military's medical budget, plain & simple. sad!

& maybe it hurts Trump's fragile ego that a trans person is willing to put their life on the line for America, which Trump was too much of a coward to do himself despite claiming to love his country.

Idk if there is any truth behind this but apparently erectile dysfunction is a direct symptom of PTSD. All good guys! 80 million well spent!

Let go and let god.

Lol this thread is a fun group. We all disagree and yet I don't think any of us hate each other, it's just a fun time!

I don't know. Girlfriend Haver is pretty up there on the hate scale.

Also, as has been said before, frontline infantry isn't the only job in the military. This ban is stopping trans people from accessing a whole variety of job opportunities.

True but if there was a major conflict you're still risking more than a civilian.