Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

lol, good.

We shouldn't allow mentally ill individuals in the military and our tax dollars shouldn't be paying for dick removal surgery.

You would think that you reading this thread would make you realize that transgender aren't even close to mentally ill. I can give you half a dozen people in this thread who are.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was this not already a thing?

Don't people who have transitioned need to continually take hormones? How exactly do you do that if you are pinned down in the middle of a vast desert for several weeks?

You would think that you reading this thread would make you realize that transgender aren't even close to mentally ill. I can give you half a dozen people in this thread who are.

An individual with gender dysmorphia disorder isn't even close to mentally ill?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was this not already a thing?

Don't people who have transitioned need to continually take hormones? How exactly do you do that if you are pinned down in the middle of a vast desert for several weeks?

Because front line infantry is the only job in the military, obviously.

Because front line infantry is the only job in the military, obviously.

O shit you want me to go fight in the desert? Well you see I am transgender and you need to give me something else to do. 
How would you accommodate this while in basic training?

"After consultation with my Generals and Military experts"
Do you fall into the category of either General or military expert?

I'm sure you've got a great response lined up full of feelings and some vague question that you think sets yourself up to look edgy no matter what response someone gives. I'm sure it will be just as compelling as your "If you didn't like Michelle's lunch program you are a racist," bit. 

We shouldn't allow mentally ill individuals in the military

damn if that were the case our military would grow mighty thin real quick

Pentagon officials reporting they hadn't heard about this until the tweets is hilarious when he is saying he "consulted" people. 

Total military healthcare spending is over 6 billion and this saves between 2 - 8 million. 

They spend over 80 million on erectile disfunction LOL. 80 MILLION on boner pills man and this is the cost "we shouldn't be paying."

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't really care what people think they are. If you can pass boot camp and you want to serve your country it shouldn't really matter IMO.

Imagine fighting against an army of men with titties. Like how do you stay focused? We would be unstoppable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

BTW the mental I'll thing doesn't matter. If you go to war chances are you will come back somewhat fucked in the head. My brother served in Afghanistan and he isn't and never will be the same.

Same as homosexuality isn't.

Gay people can perform their assigned duties. An individual with gender dysphoria disorder undergoing reassignment surgery can not. I would assume that is the difference.

Gay people can perform their assigned duties. An individual with gender dysphoria disorder undergoing reassignment surgery can not. I would assume that is the difference.

You can be transgender and not be undergoing surgery...

Good. Its crazy those people should serve if they can't figure out if they're a man or woman. 

Anyone that is trangender is nuts. You've destroyed your body because you "feel" a certain way. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Good. Its crazy those people should serve if they can't figure out if they're a man or woman.

Anyone that is trangender is nuts. You've destroyed your body because you "feel" a certain way.

do you just feel threatened because you are too much of a coward to serve, whereas they are not?

Pentagon officials reporting they hadn't heard about this until the tweets is hilarious when he is saying he "consulted" people.

Total military healthcare spending is over 6 billion and this saves between 2 - 8 million.

They spend over 80 million on erectile disfunction LOL. 80 MILLION on boner pills man and this is the cost "we shouldn't be paying."

chances are these tweets were just another sleight of hand to distract attention away from the senate committee withdrawing Manafort's subpoena & the healthcare flounderings. I'd say the Sessions nonsense too, but Trump is still yapping about it lol

You can be transgender and not be undergoing surgery...

I know, it's called pre-op transgender, but if they ever want to have the surgery, they would want the military to pay for it.

Like I said I'm just assuming this is the reason.