Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Blatantly defending paedophilia with accusations of homophobia. 

No, I'm simply stating a fact. There is no evidence to show that homosexuals are more likely to be a pedophile than anyone else. I'm not defending pedophilia, I simply think the logical foundation upon which you're operating is severely flawed. 

And to be quite blunt, I'm saying this as someone who dealt with sexual abuse as a child. Not saying that for an emotional response, just giving context. 

There already was evidence of Savile being a pedo, as there was evidence of members of the catholic church being involved in child abuse. It was covered by for years by the institutions that you get all of your information from. 

"Evidence"

f67334bc58f2468bad15312669d5edaa0afe4c44

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

One dude touching little boys doesn't necessarily mean that cheney n the jews did 9-11 but it might...

• Upvote (+1) 1

One dude touching little boys doesn't necessarily mean that cheney n the jews did 9-11 but it might...

VysSxiE.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

President-elect Donald J. Trump has officially won the beautiful state of Michigan!

Here was his final rally for his campaign that was in Grand Rapids, MI!

With Halo fans having a large presence here, Michigan has always been known as the home to many Halo pros! Don't we love our Michigans, folks!

The people who have more money than all of us combined are using a pizza parlor as a front for the child sex ring

:holmes:

So this is weird.  I just got a call from an old friend saying that this chick I used to know back in College was found hanging from a dog leash down in Haiti.  She was working for the Haitian human trafficking center as an assistant director and started blogging about the Clinton Foundation / links etc.  Google Monica Peterson in Haiti.  Just weird that I actually knew this chick.  She baby sat my good buddies kid in Denver too.

President-elect Donald J. Trump has officially won the beautiful state of Michigan!

Here was his final rally for his campaign that was in Grand Rapids, MI!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLERzuzgOaY

With Halo fans having a large presence here, Michigan has always been known as the home to many Halo pros! Don't we love our Michigans, folks!

Your posts are so high energy compared to the rest of us being cynical bastards in here

"This is a huge deal because I've been told proper infosec practices is by far the biggest thing Americans care about."

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-flynn-pentagon-internet-2016-11

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn installed a secret internet connection into his office at the Pentagon even though it was "forbidden," according to a profile in The New Yorker by Dana Priest.

The network connection was among other rules the former chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency broke because he found them to be "stupid," including sometimes sneaking out of a CIA station in Iraq without authorization and sharing classified information with NATO allies without approval, according to The New Yorker.

While Flynn — who was recently tapped to be President-elect Donald Trump's national security adviser — apparently had his own private connection, the New Yorker profile doesn't provide a clear picture as to why.

It's likely his Pentagon office already had an authorized, unclassified connection to the internet called NIPRNet, which is separate from classified networks such as SIPRNet and JWICS, a former DIA analyst told Business Insider.

All of those networks are monitored in some way. A separate, unknown network would not have had the same — or possibly any — level of monitoring. If it were implemented in secret, it would also not have the same protections from hackers that a known connection would have.

It's also possible that Flynn's Pentagon office was known as a SCIF, or sensitive compartmented information facility — a secure facility in which intelligence can be discussed without fear of it being compromised. Network connections in SCIFs are closely controlled, and outside electronics such as mobile phones are not allowed inside.

"If his office was an SCIF, then that would be really bad," the DIA analyst said. "But there are so many unknowns."

Whether or not his office was an SCIF, the possibility of an external internet connection installed in violation of facility rules drew parallels to former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, who was often criticized by the general on the campaign trail for using a private email server while she was secretary of state.

"So there seems to be a standard for the Clintons that's not the same standard for the rest of America," Flynn told The Heritage Foundation.

Spokespersons for DIA and the Pentagon did not immediately respond to a request for comment. A Trump campaign spokesperson also did not respond.

Guys I don't know if you've heard but the senator of gungans just voted to give chancellor Palestine emergency powers. I think this could be a good thing because of the threat the separatists pose.

Ooh, classic strategy.

"Look at how you're being a hypocrite."

"LOL NO, YOU'RE THE HYPOCRITE"

I said I supported both cases! I can't wait until Hillary is refused to hold office! I'm glad that we finally agree!

Incidentally, I finally agree with The_Donald on something - Justin Trudeau's comments on Castro's death were one of the most pansy things I've ever heard. 

Incidentally, I finally agree with The_Donald on something - Justin Trudeau's comments on Castro's death were one of the most pansy things I've ever heard.

Yeah he sounded like an idiot. And I normally like Trudeau

OF6aQb.jpg

You're right, that is wrong! They can investigate this after Hillary is refused to take political office!

Why are right wing memes always so shitty?

That might be the least concise meme I've seen today.

I mean can't people at least go the extra mile and make it quality hypocrisy?