Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

you asked me to find some stats for Americans who support something so evil so i did. killing innocent civilians is evil in my opinion. but since that graph didn't work here you go. notice how the US has the highest % for sometimes justified

yrawgoykakayfhwm4ayuqq.png

You do know that terrorist hide amongst civilians on purpose? You understand that they aren't some knuckle dragging cave men that populate away from civilians in an easily marked and identified location?

If you knew the location of ISIS leaders and could take them out at the expense of civilian life, should you do it? How many will be saved at the expense of a few? I don't like it, but that's war.

The purpose of war is to kill an enemy and sometimes citizens are killed in the process. It's an unwanted but necessary consequence.

Terrorism is the targeting of only innocent people.

Do you see how your comparison doesn't make sense?

Alex Jones dropped the crazy shit real quick when he was fighting for the custody of his kids. Don't know how anyone can buy into what he says now when he admitted he was playing a character and doesn't believe in the stories he publishes.

Oh and he had to apologize to a Greek yogurt company. Pretty great guy.

https://twitter.com/realalexjones/status/866725092591579136

I do too.

South Korea gets hammered if we attack N.K.

Let China deal with them.

Yup and I love me some samsung.

You do know that terrorist hide amongst civilians on purpose? You understand that they aren't some knuckle dragging cave men that populate away from civilians in an easily marked and identified location?

If you knew the location of ISIS leaders and could take them out at the expense of civilian life, should you do it? How many will be saved at the expense of a few? I don't like it, but that's war.

The purpose of war is to kill an enemy and sometimes citizens are killed in the process. It's an unwanted but necessary consequence.

Terrorism is the targeting of only innocent people.

Do you see how your comparison doesn't make sense?

He cares more about the towel head, goat fuckers that torture their women and enslave gays than the young girls that were slaughtered in Manchester.

What. The. Fuck.

So aren't they apart of the MSM now?

INFO WARS DOT COM

• Upvote (+1) 1

not a peep on the terroritst attack in Manchester.

interdasting

Not sure what needs to be said about it. 

I pray for England. Troops on the street is a good thing till the threat is expired...and if that means years...so be it in my opinion.

England needs to come to grips with reality...arm the citizens. These attacks are happening in places where citizens can't defend themselves...and the security checks are very inadequate.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I pray for England. Troops on the street is a good thing till the threat is expired...and if that means years...so be it in my opinion.

England needs to come to grips with reality...arm the citizens. These attacks are happening in places where citizens can't defend themselves...and the security checks are very inadequate.

Yes arm every citizen...vs you know checking people's bag at the door.

killing innocent civilians is evil in my opinion.

But killing unborn children isn't?

lol of course rick thinks seth rich was murdered by the DNC

There is more evidence pointing towards Seth Rich being murdered by the DNC than there is evidence of a Trump/Russian collusion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

looks like we have a new contender for 'smoothest brain in the thread.' he's coming for your crown cypress

Do u dream about me in your sleep?

• Upvote (+1) 1

are you saying you'd like me to lay off with the insults?

When u consistently call someone a 'smooth brain' that's exponentially more successful than yourself in every catagory in life, its not an insult. Its secretive admiration and infatuation my friend. Thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When u consistently call someone a 'smooth brain' that's exponentially more successful than yourself in every catagory in life, its not an insult. Its secretive admiration and infatuation my friend. Thank you.

the only thing you know about me is that you make more money than i do lol. i pity you if that's the only thing you consider when you gauge success 

It's the only relevant thing.

All about profit and loss in this world, you'll eventually get used to it.

yeah those 12 year old girls really should have been packing heat. that would have prevented this attack 9 times out of 10.

where were the armed citizens to prevent sandy hook, san bernadino, aurora, virginia tech, planned parenthood, boston marathon, charleston, or pulse?