Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

are we really talking about eugenics and mass sterilization? trump supporters are fucking wild

I'm a firm believer that people should pass a test or qualify in some way to procreate.....

However whenever I start to think of a plan to implement that idea it always leads down the slippery slope to eugenics.

One day I'll be brilliant though.  My Mom tells me that every day.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The only realistic answer to our overpopulation problem is to help undeveloped nations.

ew

You really do believe everything you read

Given what I know about her along with Brietbarts' far out performing the propaganda machines CNN/ABC/CBS/ETC, the story sounds extremely reasonable.

You really believe what the MSM tells you?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Given what I know about her along with Brietbarts' far out performing the propaganda machines CNN/ABC/CBS/ETC, the story sounds extremely reasonable.

You really believe what the MSM tells you?

No I'm not believing a story that comes from her opponents campaign advisor website.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Trump won, and he did not overthrow the government or kill people to silence them. He won in the standard fashion — by getting 270 votes in the Electoral College. You have a right to be upset, but what we have on our hands now is an embarrassment.

Protesting the orderly transfer of power under the Constitution is a head-scratcher. Maybe we can trace the root cause of this behavior to our generation receiving participation trophies while growing up. Many never learned how to be graceful in defeat, much less handle it.

Imagine if you treated people of different races as you treat people with different opinions. There would be a tremendous outcry! But somehow it is fine to discriminate against those with different views.

The election is over. The people have made their decision. You can be angry, happy or indifferent, but above all you can be polite.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Trump won, and he did not overthrow the government or kill people to silence them. He won in the standard fashion — by getting 270 votes in the Electoral College. You have a right to be upset, but what we have on our hands now is an embarrassment.

you're right. Using a system where you can get a million more votes than your opponent and still lose is an embarrassment

Protesting the orderly transfer of power under the Constitution is a head-scratcher. Maybe we can trace the root cause of this behavior to our generation receiving participation trophies while growing up. Many never learned how to be graceful in defeat, much less handle it.

fucking millenials and their participation trophies are ruining this country! it definitely wasn't the baby boomers who tanked the economy and killed the planet. 

Imagine if you treated people of different races as you treat people with different opinions. There would be a tremendous outcry! But somehow it is fine to discriminate against those with different views.

when their views align with the KKK and neo nazis it is 100% ok to discriminate, especially if you're a minority. I don't understand how anyone is confused by the backlash of supporting trump. The KKK literally paraded the streets after trump won. that's a horrifying sight for any person of color

The election is over. The people have made their decision. You can be angry, happy or indifferent, but above all you can be polite.

lol yeah because being polite is the best way to fight an oppressive government. fuck that you elected an asshole and you're going to have to deal with the backlash

• Downvote (-1) 2

This thread is the reason why you shouldn't privatise education.

Maybe if they did you would know how to spell privatize.

Government education is a failure. Anyone that thinks otherwise is dumb as fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@GirlfriendHaver You have nobody to blame but yourselves, the Democratic base did not turn out to vote as it did for Obama. Those sure-Democrats who stayed home handed the election to Trump.

But dude, we should let California, a state filled to the brim with illegal immigrants and their descendants, decide the election.

Government education is a failure. Anyone that thinks otherwise is dumb as fuck.

A "dumbfuck", I might argue, is someone who doesn't realize how long public education has been around - through huge peaks and valleys in America's economy and educational standing. 

you're right. Using a system where you can get a million more votes than your opponent and still lose is an embarrassment

fucking millenials and their participation trophies are ruining this country! it definitely wasn't the baby boomers who tanked the economy and killed the planet. 

when their views align with the KKK and neo nazis it is 100% ok to discriminate, especially if you're a minority. I don't understand how anyone is confused by the backlash of supporting trump. The KKK literally paraded the streets after trump won. that's a horrifying sight for any person of color

lol yeah because being polite is the best way to fight an oppressive government. fuck that you elected an asshole and you're going to have to deal with the backlash

Im guessing you're trolling here because those might be the worst rebutes I've ever seen.

you can't possibly be that dumb.

• Upvote (+1) 2

But dude, we should let California, a state filled to the brim with illegal immigrants and their descendants, decide the election.

if illegal immigration is such a big issue shouldn't the people affected by it the most get an equal say in it? none of the illegals are voting either so idk what your point is

Im guessing you're trolling here because those might be the worst rebutes I've ever seen.

you can't possibly be that dumb.

be nice dude. i'm just a millenial who got too many participation trophies 

if illegal immigration is such a big issue shouldn't the people affected by it the most get an equal say in it? none of the illegals are voting either so idk what your point is

California is so corrupt. Whites are now a minority there and there is no way that all of those voters are legitimate Americans. Fuck California. Thank God for the electoral college so that the election is decided by real Americans.

• Upvote (+1) 1

California is so corrupt. Whites are now a minority there and there is no way that all of those voters are legitimate Americans. Fuck California. Thank God for the electoral college so that the election is decided by real Americans.

so the only real americans are the white ones?

This kind of post exemplifies the problem with our society in 2016. 

Did it ever occur to you that it might not have been the “racist proclivities” of the U.S. or the “dangerous nationalism” of the people, but that it was people who tell them not to think or speak the way they do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People that are here legally. Why should the election be decided by a state that is filled with illegitimate/illegal immigrants? The people who came up with the electoral college are genius.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This kind of post exemplifies the problem with our society in 2016. 

Did it ever occur to you that it might not have been the “racist proclivities” of the U.S. or the “dangerous nationalism” of the people, but that it was people who tell them not to think or speak the way they do.

he literally complained about whites being a minority and assumes that many voters are illegal immigrants committing voter fraud without a shred of evidence. that's some clear cut racism 

Why should the election be decided by a state that is filled with illegitimate/illegal immigrants? 

because that state also has the highest population of legal residents. the amount of illegal immigrants in the state shouldn't affect the weight of their votes

because that state also has the highest population of legal residents. the amount of illegal immigrants in the state shouldn't affect the weight of their votes

I highly doubt they're all "legal". Most corrupt state in the US. A high possibility of fraud going on there too, in some form.

I highly doubt they're all "legal". Most corrupt state in the US. A high possibility of fraud going on there too, in some form.

please show me some sort of evidence that backs up these claims. no infowars/breibart articles either 

@GFH  I feel like I need to explain this because you've clearly shown in here that you have no fucking clue how the electoral college works lol.

we live in the...              United STATES of America.

The prez is elected by the states... not the people.  The general election simply allow the citizens of each state to inform their state's electors what the citizens want (based on popular vote).  Each state gets 2 electoral votes for prez simply for being a state.  In an attempt to make it more fair for the heavily populated states (commiefornia), each state is allowed additional electoral votes based on population.

Its fair and balanced and allows each state to stay relevant in the overall election.  If the president was simply decided by total votes across the nation the entire midwest would be irrelevant and never see a presidential campaign for the rest of time.  

no idea why you guys are arguing about illegals voting in commiefornia either.  that state is drenched in left wing, toxic garbage... it's not just the mexicans that swing it left.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The root cause of the protesters is the globalists regime.

No I'm not believing a story that comes from her opponents campaign advisor website.

But you believe a story from any of her super PACs. After all they have big letters for the names.