Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Too many r*tards in this thread, talking shit about free when you're using a free forum phaggot lol

Where's your yellow text indicating you contributed? Oh you don't have it? Gud 1

Durrr can I post here?

Anarchists that are 20+ remind me of out-of-their prime rockstar bands that still wear tight jeans.

I have to admit their ideologies sound good but I don't believe enough humans are benevolent or altruistic for it to work. The majority of humans would be dead within a year.

I personally cannot wait for the right and/or the left to get furious over a commerical tonight during the Super Bowl

You know someone has a politically charged ad or at least a political joke in one

I have to admit their ideologies sound good but I don't believe enough humans are benevolent or altruistic for it to work. The majority of humans would be dead within a year.

As I've said, altruism is not a requirement for anarchy. The main tenet of anarchism is to mind your own business and not interfere with others (unless they are inciting violence against others and violating the non-aggression principle). The government, by its very nature, MUST interfere with the private life of the individual. The govt determines who the individual can marry, what substances they are permitted to use, amongst other things they should have absolutely no business with. 

Anarchy = leave other people the fuck alone and do not initiate violence against others. 

Human existence is already anarchy. 

Anarchy = no masters, no rulers. The govt uses violent force to impose its will on the people. Want to marry someone of the same sex? Sorry, can't do that because govt said (outdated 'law' that Hillary Clinton supported until 2013). If you attempt to do so, you'll be thrown into a cage. Want to snort some cocaine? Sorry, can't do that because govt will throw you into a cage.

An anarchist understands the principle of self-ownership. You have the right to do whatever you want as long as you're not violating the rights of others. Fuck a guy if you want, shoot some heroin if you want, drink some whisky if you want....as long as you're not initiating violence against others. Govt disagrees with this principle, hence the reason it must be abolished.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anarchy = no masters, no rulers. The govt uses violent force to impose its will on the people. Want to marry someone of the same sex? Sorry, can't do that because govt said (outdated 'law' that Hillary Clinton supported until 2013). If you attempt to do so, you'll be thrown into a cage. Want to snort some cocaine? Sorry, can't do that because govt will throw you into a cage.

An anarchist understands the principle of self-ownership. You have the right to do whatever you want as long as you're not violating the rights of others. Fuck a guy if you want, shoot some heroin if you want, drink some whisky if you want....as long as you're not initiating violence against others. Govt disagrees with this principle, hence the reason it must be abolished.

Can u walk out of ur basement for 20 seconds and experience reality?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Son, I've probably been to more countries than you know the names of.

If our society dropped into anarchy, you'd be the first person I shoot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm for all those things because liberty is fundamental to my belief system, however why couldn't you have both? Without government Who will defend you from a foreign threat, design roads, or prevent drug companies from putting antifreeze in cough medicine?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Live and let live" is not a maxim of anarchy. Anarchy is a description of a state of matters. 

anarchy.jpg

Check out some Murray Rothbard, Leo Tolstoy, Larken Rose, and our very own Ron Paul (secret anarchist)

I think a person should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as they don't infringe upon the life or liberty of another. However I do not believe an individual has the power to protect their own liberties. I think government should be an protector of liberty, unfortunately that's not the case.

I'm for all those things because liberty is fundamental to my belief system, however why couldn't you have both? Without government Who will defend you from a foreign threat, design roads, or prevent drug companies from putting antifreeze in cough medicine?

That's my truth telling ITT done for a few weeks. I recommend checking out the authors listed in my above post.

And remember, y'all:

GO VEGAN.

your mother would be the second... then your boyfriend.

You have the order all wrong. You're supposed to make people watch the ones they love die.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's my truth telling ITT done for a few weeks. I recommend checking out the authors listed in my above post.

And remember, y'all:

GO VEGAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5-PNJv-ZA

I'll watch the videos but I think my mind is made up. The amount of recalls on medicine I do weekly tells me that without the FDA, drug companies wouldn't be accountable for poor product manufacturing. You can't say that the individual would just stop buying the product because after you're dead the damage is done. You have to have some regulation to protect life. I don't see who would be able to take on such a monumental task other than government.

And remember, y'all:

GO VEGAN.

I stopped watching when he compared the slaughter of chickens and cows to those that died in the Holocaust...  actually he said it was way worse than the Holocaust.  What a complete ra'tard.

can't believe I watched it past the part where he said a cow and its mother's bond are as strong as a human mother and child.  hahahahaha

I stopped watching when he compared the slaughter of chickens and cows to those that died in the Holocaust... actually he said it was way worse than the Holocaust. What a complete ra'tard.

I grew up on my grandpas farm and I feel nothing towards animals. They are absolutely stupid mindless beings. I enjoyed eating every last one of them. Especially chickens. They do at least have the sense to kill the weak ones by pecking them to death.

I'll never understand animal rights.

as long as you're not initiating violence against others. Govt disagrees with this principle, hence the reason it must be abolished.

Without any governing body or possible penalties, what would stop people from this? What would stop people from forming coalitions and then fighting other coalitions for power and control?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Without any governing body or possible penalties, what would stop people from this? What would stop people from forming coalitions and then fighting other coalitions for power and control?

I know its fiction, but walking dead minus the zombies is how I picture anarchy.

It's the same with communism. It would work if humans were robots and had no drive to better themselves.