Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

more tolerance and love from the left:

https://youtu.be/GSMKGRyWKas

https://youtu.be/w-V4iJhnHhA

I bought a truck gun last weekend just for this reason. Hungarian AK-47 w/ 250 rds of 7.62x39. Nothing would please me more than spraying down some liberal protesters attacking my vehicle.

Couldn't you just run them over? That would be more fun although it sucks for your car. On second thought you're right doesn't make sense to damage your vehicle.

There were signs there that said liberals get the bullet too. I don't think liberals would threaten to kill liberals. More like communist SJW's than liberals. Let's just call them alt-left.

I'm pretty sure most leftists would be more than happy to quarantine the left-crazies for discussion purposes if right wingers would do the same to the right-crazies. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm pretty sure most leftists would be more than happy to quarantine the left-crazies for discussion purposes if right wingers would do the same to the right-crazies.

I'm all for that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im here for you Mark. Feel free to private message me if you would like to have an in depth discussion with your Lord.

Couldn't you just run them over? That would be more fun although it sucks for your car. On second thought you're right doesn't make sense to damage your vehicle.

I more or less fantasize about shooting through the front windshield with the gas pedal floored.

You know, you really can't consider those people "the left" unless Alex Bissonnette is part of "the right". 

Right? 

wait, is this a serious post?

quote-if-the-freedom-of-speech-is-taken-

LET THE 1ST AMENDMENT PROSPER! There are even people in this thread that want to forfeit opinions. It really does show their true colors.

I know I am, that's a given. That's why I mostly shit post and be annoyingly contrarian.

Violently protesting to stop someone from speaking to roughly 200 people caused an increase in his book sales by 12000%

The money they pay these protesters is an absolute waste. 

Sad

Another terror attack in France...so glad people didn't get killed.

Saw this pic and just had to post it...reminds me of Counter-strike

nintchdbpict000299026789.jpg?strip=all&w

"Notice how many people are currently concerned/worried/scared/terrified about the existence of all them dadburn Moooslims!! "Aaaaaah, if we don't go full fascist, they're gonna invade and kill us all! Ban them all! Make them register! Build a wall! They're gonna somehow force Sharia law on 100,000,000 armed Americans! Help us, Emperor Trump!"

My question is, how many of these people were the same amount of concerned/worried/scared/terrified ten years ago? Some might pretend they were, but in the vast majority of cases, this panic and fear-mongering, to this level, was fabricated to serve a new political agenda. It is simply the latest manufactured "crisis." It's not like there weren't already a billion and a half Muslims ten years ago. It's not like the Koran was different back then. It's not like what Muslims believe has changed in the last ten years. So why weren't all these people pissing themselves over it ten years ago, like they are now?

The only difference is that some control freaks wanted you to be scared of it, so they could use it to trick you into giving them power. And it WORKED. U.S. politicians have done the same thing with terrorism, communism, AIDS, global warming, drugs, immigration, poverty, gun crime, illiteracy, and so on--just about every problem you can think of, real or imagined, they have used to scare people into empowering sociopaths. And it keeps working, because a hell of a lot of Muricas have short memories, are easy to scare, and are quick to demand a "political" solution.

If you're currently terrified of Muslims, but weren't ten years ago, it's not because anything has changed significantly. It's because politicians and the media TOLD you to be scared. You have been played, duped and manipulated in order to get you to cheer for a slightly different flavor of authoritarian collectivism. You fell for the same old scare tactics and divide-and-conquer tactics that tyrants have always used.

And they will keep using them as long as they work." - Larken Rose

If you switch the word 'Muslim' with 'gun owner', you have Hillary Clinton's fear tactic. Two sides of the same coin. Left and right wing both belong to the same bird etc etc. Divide and rule with fear.

• Downvote (-1) 2

the government just makes up all the mooslim terrorists... they don't actually exist and have never actually carried out attacks on civilian populations ever.  It never happens and isn't an immediate threat on western civilization at all.  Bush did 9-11 for sure because he was so smart and competent to carry it out with zero ties or links associating him with any aspect of it.  There's zero mass immigration and refugees flooding over borders right now too... that is all bullshit. Also, AIDS, global warming, communism...  complete bullshit.  government just used those talking points to control your brain and sell more condoms.  The USSR definitely didn't do anything wrong post WW2...  again, gov. just needed a fall guy to brainwash the american public.  bunker sales went through the roof.  Drugs... zero crack epidemic in the 80's.. wasn't even an issue at all in every major city in America.  definitely didn't happen.

loosen up the tinfoil bros.

• Upvote (+1) 1