Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I know, I was just critiquing the video. 

Money by itself definitely will not solve the problem, though. 

The gumball theory is exactly why we need a massive, YUGE fucking wall at the border... to help Mexico keep their best and brightest within their own country and also the exact reason why Mexico should pay for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

when was this? Serious question

I can't find anything about Obama being in support of that so just classic rick talking out of his own ass.

2006, then Senator Obama, Clinton, Biden and even fake tears Schumer all voted in favor of a physical border (wall).

I am always right.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an Agent of Chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about Chaos? Its fair."

Probably what left wing media is saying, but the right wing is trying to accomplish (in a good way).

I hope that was a good reference.

Remember when Mckeever believed that the pedophile ring was legitimate

Because paedophile rings amongst people in high positions of power just isn't a thing. The church didn't cover it up for years. UK tv giant the BBC didn't cover up Jimmy Savile being a serial child molester for years and years. There isn't currently a UK investigation underway investigating rampant child abuse amongst the top football (soccer) teams in the world. Norway hasn't just busted a paedophile ring involving bankers, politicians, and lawyers. There are no repeated allegations of child abuse and paedophile rings operating in Hollywood. Former speaker of the house Dennis Hastert isn't a convicted serial child abuser and isn't good friends with suspected pizzagate paedophile John Podesta. Bill Clinton doesn't regularly schmooze with convicted paedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein on the infamous ‘sex slave island’. Referring to babies as 'hotards' on Instagram is perfectly normal and not in any way suspicious. 

tumblr_inline_ogd66fvEIC1sc7vxy_500.gif

And ex-vice president Joe Biden isn't fondling a young girl's breast (6.50 timestamp) in the below video. And the young girl doesn't immediately move away when she realizes what he's doing.

People that blow women and children up on almost a daily basis wouldn't be involved in some sick, disgusting shit in their private lives behind the scenes. No, no. Never in a million years. Must be cool to live in Hapax's world where evidence is ignored and the world is sunshine and rainbows where the people running the world really do actually care about you. Wish I lived in that reality.

• Upvote (+1) 1

delusional

adjective

1. having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:

2. Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness: He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was a pedophile.

As for the 'rememer when' comment, pizzagate is still being investigated and new information and leads are coming to light every day. The first alleged victim publicly came forward the other week.

• Downvote (-1) 3

No MSM in Muh political thread! Fake news! Alternative facts! REEEEEEEEEE you are the resistance fight the globalists with brain farts and combat one wet naps

You should def get yourself a flamethrower from ThrowFlame. My friend has one and I dicked around with it and I immediately got myself one for my birthday. Best 2k I ever spent and it's not even gonna be here til Monday. More fun than any gun I've ever experienced.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You should def get yourself a flamethrower from ThrowFlame. My friend has one and I dicked around with it and I immediately got myself one for my birthday. Best 2k I ever spent and it's not even gonna be here til Monday. More fun than any gun I've ever experienced.

hmm... I'll have to look into that.  If you're serious about actually buying a flamethrower, thats fucking awesome bro.

that would be even better crowd control. 

Now that I think it about it more...  I do have about 15lbs of tannerite that could easily get turned into a schrapnel bomb, which is nice.

100% bro. Check out ThrowFlame's website. Shoots up to 50ft, diesel/gasoline mixture, or a napalm mix for extra fun, multiple colors to choose from, I personally got all gold cuz im tacky like that, but it's also got other options such as ISIS Hunter Orange for Patriots like yourself. Its good for controlled brush and trash burns and for knockin the commies down a notch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know, you really can't consider those people "the left" unless Alex Bissonnette is part of "the right". 

Right? 

There were signs there that said liberals get the bullet too. I don't think liberals would threaten to kill liberals. More like communist SJW's than liberals. Let's just call them alt-left.