Sign in to follow this  
nikstr8outtaHH

Halo 3 File Share

Hey, is the Halo 3 fileshare option still available? can i still download maps and gamemodes to play them splitscreen? saw some mixed information on google  :thinking:

Hey, is the Halo 3 fileshare option still available? can i still download maps and gamemodes to play them splitscreen? saw some mixed information on google  :thinking:

In-game, yes. On the web, no.

• Upvote (+1) 1

what does it mean? could you explain real quick how i can download files?

You can still view peoples file shares on the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3, in-game. The web version of the file share and file browser hasn't worked since 2012 when 343 took over the franchise.

To use the file share in-game, open someone's profile and choose File Share.

Turn on your Xbox sign in, put in Halo 3 disc, find the gamer-tag with the file you want downloaded, Click download.

Website doesn't work anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

okay thank you! helped me alot  :intensifies:

If you want to view someone's file share but don't have them added or in your recent players, send them a private chat (not party) invite and view their Xbox 360 Gamercard. There should be an option for their File Share in the Xbox 360 Guide.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you want to view someone's file share but don't have them added or in your recent players, send them a private chat (not party) invite and view their Xbox 360 Gamercard. There should be an option for their File Share in the Xbox 360 Guide.

do u know any good homepages where all the good (current) fileshares/gamertags are listed?

do u know any good homepages where all the good (current) fileshares/gamertags are listed?

I know you can find the MLG stuff under the gamertag "MLG Gametypes". I've sent them private chats for the gametypes several times.

• Upvote (+1) 1