Tricks GG

Halo 5 Tour De Walsh FFA Lobbies - Players Wanted

Hello everyone,

I am posting today in hopes of getting the attention of any players who are interested in playing some Halo 5 FFA Tour de Walsh style. Basically, me and Pajama 88 wish to get 8-man FFA lobbies going every Wednesday and Saturday as we believe it is a great way to improve our individual skill in Halo 5. Thus, every Saturday at 3 pm ET and Wednesday at 8 pm ET we will be hosting a lobby and inviting all those who are interested.

We are going to be hosting our first lobby this Saturday at 3 pm ET. If you are interested in participating leave your gamertag below or message me on XBL at Tricks GG. We are going to be running two 30 minute FFAs (1 on Truth and 1 on Regret) as opposed to one longer FFA due to the fact that we believe it will be more likely for people to stay in the lobby for the duration of the game as well as be easier to invite people between games. With regards to settings we are thinking of using Pistol/AR starts, No Power Weapons/Power-ups, Radar Enabled as we believe that these settings will best allow us to improve our 1v1 skill with weapons that are frequently used in 4v4 competition. If the majority of people prefer other settings we are open to change.

We will be starting the game if we have 6 and capping the lobby at 8 (if people leave we will invite more during the FFA). If you express interest you will receive an invite around 2:55 pm on Saturday (or at 3:30 pm if we need more for our second game).

With regards to skill level, all are welcome however, we do have a slight preference for those around our skill level. I am a 2426 in Arena and Champ 68 in FFA and my teammate is a 2665 in Arena. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to contact me regardless of skill level.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good shit I'm amped about this! I'll be at UGC this weekend so won't be able to play this Saturday but still wanna throw my gt out there for other days going forward.

GT: supafastguy

Good shit I'm amped about this! I'll be at UGC this weekend so won't be able to play this Saturday but still wanna throw my gt out there for other days going forward.

GT: supafastguy

Glad to hear! I'll add you and send you invites starting with next Wednesday's 8 pm ET lobby.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm at UGC but if possible I'll play Saturday too, gt is capLtaLLst. Will join wed regardless

Hello everyone,

I am posting today in hopes of getting the attention of any players who are interested in playing some Halo 5 FFA Tour de Walsh style. Basically, me and Pajama 88 wish to get 8-man FFA lobbies going every Wednesday and Saturday as we believe it is a great way to improve our individual skill in Halo 5. Thus, every Saturday at 3 pm ET and Wednesday at 8 pm ET we will be hosting a lobby and inviting all those who are interested.

We are going to be hosting our first lobby this Saturday at 3 pm ET. If you are interested in participating leave your gamertag below or message me on XBL at Tricks GG. We are going to be running two 30 minute FFAs (1 on Truth and 1 on Regret) as opposed to one longer FFA due to the fact that we believe it will be more likely for people to stay in the lobby for the duration of the game as well as be easier to invite people between games. With regards to settings we are thinking of using Pistol/AR starts, No Power Weapons/Power-ups, Radar Enabled as we believe that these settings will best allow us to improve our 1v1 skill with weapons that are frequently used in 4v4 competition. If the majority of people prefer other settings we are open to change.

We will be starting the game if we have 6 and capping the lobby at 8 (if people leave we will invite more during the FFA). If you express interest you will receive an invite around 2:55 pm on Saturday (or at 3:30 pm if we need more for our second game).

With regards to skill level, all are welcome however, we do have a slight preference for those around our skill level. I am a 2426 in Arena and Champ 68 in FFA and my teammate is a 2665 in Arena. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to contact me regardless of skill level.

is is possible for you to mention the times, in est?as of this post it 10 minutes over 10 at night.I have currently been onyx 3 times in ffa the latest 3 season but if im able even with my skill level,a msg can be sent to me on xbox,here or I can just send a msg if interested.Also I may stream it if you guys dont mind:) my gt: awakeningrager1

Great to see the interest from everyone. I am in the process of adding everyone from this thread. Be on the look out for an invite tomorrow around 2:50 pm EDT (Toronto time). Around 12 people have expressed interest in participating so I apologize in advance if anyone who wants to doesn't get a chance to participate tomorrow. As long as I can get at least 6 people for these lobbies I will keep running them twice a week (if not more if the interest is there) so there will be plenty of opportunities.

I cannot play tomorrow, but I'd be down for this potentially in the future. If you're fine with a potentially inconsistent guy, my GT is Silos911

Add me, I can't guarantee I will always be available for this but anytime I'm available I will definitely be down. 2k onyx in arena and was champ before I turned into a filthy casual

GT: TuAhmazing

I would definitely be interested in this FFA could use this to help get my aim back up to what it use to be. I'll only be available during Saturday though. If i'm online on Wednesday feel free to invite me. Use to be onyx and diamond before  I stopped playing IIRC. 

GT is the same as my username. 

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who played in our first FFA session, it was a lot of fun. I am going to be implementing one small change going forward in order to try to prevent more than 8 people joining the game (we had 9 at times last Saturday). Instead of sending out invites 10 minutes before starting I will be sending out a message to all those online at the time. The first 6 to respond to this message will receive invites to me and Pajama 88's FFA lobby. This way we should be able to avoid getting a 9th person joining mid game.

I look forward to having another FFA session on Wednesday! If anyone wants to check out some brief footage from our last FFA session you can find some footage by following this link here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxMIO8bVkZ0

• Upvote (+1) 1