Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Nintendo Switch Discussion

For anyone itching for a Smash-style platform fighter on the Switch, try Brawlout. Having some fun with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

About 160 hours in and I finally finished the main game in Xenoblade 2. Now I get to do all the side stuff. Still not sure if I like it more than the first game but it's for sure better than X.

This thing sells so well and still somehow not a single one of my friends have even heard of it. I swear they don't even advertise the thing.

Just finished Mario Odyssey and Zelda, this thing is amazing. I bought Doom and almost finished with it. (The aiming is almost impossible compared to 100fps+ PC gaming for so long but I'm enjoying it)

I'm thinking of getting Splatoon 2 or Xenoblade. They definitely need to re release a bunch of classics in HD for it IMO. They would sell like hotcakes.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just finished Mario Odyssey and Zelda, this thing is amazing. I bought Doom and almost finished with it. (The aiming is almost impossible compared to 100fps+ PC gaming for so long but I'm enjoying it)

I'm thinking of getting Splatoon 2 or Xenoblade. They definitely need to re release a bunch of classics in HD for it IMO. They would sell like hotcakes.

I found their pro controller to be a pretty decent option for the switch although I do think the controller is overpriced. Kinda messes up the portable part a little bit but its way better than the joycons 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I found their pro controller to be a pretty decent option for the switch although I do think the controller is overpriced. Kinda messes up the portable part a little bit but its way better than the joycons 

You are the MAN for this recommendation. Thank you so much! This console just got a billion times better.

Was on sale on amazon for $50 on Saturday. No idea if its still going or not.

Bought a Switch finally just for Hyrule Warriors and it was definitely worth it. My next game to buy will be BoTW.

Bought a Switch finally just for Hyrule Warriors and it was definitely worth it. My next game to buy will be BoTW.

BoTW is rock solid. Must play.