FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

Teapot

Esports Arena: Halo CE, Shadowrun, TF2 Tournament 1/21-1/22

Lots of Halo 1 lans going on this year already.

2 live lans right now:

twitch.tv/vabeachlan - Virginia Lan

twitch.tv/beachlan - Ohio Lan

And of course the Esports Arena Lan next weekend.

You're going to esportsarena right? You have a partner?

You're going to esportsarena right? You have a partner?

Yeah I do, my friend Shazzbott needs a partner though I think. You still looking for one?

Yeah I do, my friend Shazzbott needs a partner though I think. You still looking for one?

Yeah I need a partner that is decent but is cool with just playing for fun. I'm competing in all the Halo CE and Shadowrun portions so my time is very split between the games at the event but practice leading up to it is pretty much only going to be for Shadowrun.

I figured I'd pick someone up at the event.

Ok, so now the registration page on Youstake which is linked from the esports arena page is down?

On top of that, has anyone been able to decipher what it costs? It says a lan pass is $15, but free if you're playing in the tournament. Then it says it's free for spectators. Then on the youstake page before it went down, it said it was 25 or so per team.

What channel is going to be streaming this? Are the tournament times posted? (I'm mostly interested in watching CE)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tournament is Sunday, 99% sure it will be streamed..possibly with commentators. Challonge bracket will be up when we know how many people and what teams. Starts around 10 AM PST(west coast), 1pm EST(east coast) times

• Upvote (+1) 1

All they've streamed so far is TF2. Are they going to stream either of the other 2 games today?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Were waiting for tf2 to be done to get the stream on mainstage.

Bobby blitz & Brummel vs. Doughboy n Prime

• Upvote (+1) 4

I capped the Halo event because I noticed it wasn't viewable anywhere but Twitch. If I upload it to YouTube do you think it'll get pulled?

I capped the Halo event because I noticed it wasn't viewable anywhere but Twitch. If I upload it to YouTube do you think it'll get pulled?

No clue, I can try to ask them cause I'd like the Shadowrun VoD separated as well.

big bump. anyone here still want to play? It seems like matchmaking doesn't work anymore, but private matches may still. Add me if you want to play CYR1X and join this discord: https://discord.gg/T6TEqY

I'd love to play this on a semi-regular basis again.