Joseph

[POLL] HCS Pro Player Feedback #2

Question 4: How do you feel about the current loadout weapons in Halo 5?

41.2% - The loadout weapons in Halo 5 are perfectly balanced.
52.9% - The Assault Rifle is too powerful.
5.9% - Both weapons need tuning.
0% - The Magnum is too weak.

This one definitely surprised me. 0% for pistol being too weak? Really? The AR has a 1.4 sec perfect TTK and probably upwards of 1.75 average. With all of h5's movement that isn't all that powerful. It only feels powerful because the magnum is weak. Against every other loudout weapon in the game, the AR feels fine.
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'd say my views align similarly. I don't mind the AR up close... but the bullet cone should be MUCH larger when firing from a distance. Too many instances have I "sniped" someone. The storm rifle should become a weapon you can't just spam shoot around corners, and the SMG should be a weapon that spawns on a pad for crying out loud lol

Seems about what I would expect/hope for.  Hopefully something comes from this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Question 5: How competitively viable do you find the current map/gametype rotation?

5.9% - All maps/gametypes currently played in the HCS are balanced and competitive.

Isn't there a map/gametype thats literally been vetoed 100% of the time since it was added into the settings because its bad/gives a clear advantage to 1 team? If so then this answer should be 0% no?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good work, Sauce boss. Hopefully this will get H5 to where it needs to be competitively.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No Radar kinda surprised me to be honest, thought it would be 60/40 either way.

• Upvote (+1) 6

My biggest takeaways are that the loadout weapons and automatic weapons questions are heavily disputed.

To me this says that these topics need small tweaks, not a major overhaul (slight AR nerf, small automatic changes, etc.)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Nerf the AR and the Pistol immediately becomes better.

The pistol becomes better against the AR but it still gets demolished at range vs rifles to the point that it can't even really fight back (ESPECIALLY against a Carbine).

• Upvote (+1) 9

Surprised that most find the pistol fine it's current state, it gets outdone by both automatics and precision weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1