Sign in to follow this  
Supafastguy

Supafastguy Checking In

Hey guys and gals.

My name's Nick aka supafastguy or L1TE SHOT. Like most of you I play a game called Halo quite a bit.

I recently discovered TB and decided to create an account. If I'm being honest this is my first forum account for ANYTHING. I wish I would have discovered this place much sooner seeing as I can relate with most of you and love to see all of your guys opinions and feedback on our favorite game.

I started playing Halo on release day of OG Xbox with CE(my favorite of the Halo's but don't worry I won't bias opinions down your guys throats). Halo 5 is the first of the Halo's though that I've taken seriously as far as competitive gaming goes.

Some of the reasons/goals I decided to make my first ever forum account here are:

1. Make a name for myself and get the "SUPA" name out there.
  2. Look for other competitive players that play this game not just to win, but because of the love they have for Halo.
  3. Share constructive ideas and opinions on how to make competitive Halo AND social Halo better.
  4. And most importantly, supporting the community to help Halo as an eSport grow as much as possible(with or without me directly involved).

I honestly play more than I should, but hey, who cares when its something you love right? I'm always down to make new friends to game and grind with so add one or both of my Xbox Live accounts and lets have a good time.

• supafastguy
  • L1TE SHOT

Hey I actually just made an account right now. I've been playing Halo since Halo 4. I'm addicted to the halo pro scene. I really like to play competitively and it would be awesome if you wanted to do something together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey I actually just made an account right now. I've been playing Halo since Halo 4. I'm addicted to the halo pro scene. I really like to play competitively and it would be awesome if you wanted to do something together.

Yeah man add either or both of my tags and we'll run a little bit later! Same goes for anyone else!