Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

I thought Walt switched Jesse's cigs and gave him a pack with a ricen cig.

Yes, that's what Huell (Saul's bodyguard) took from Jesse when he frisked him in the fourth season.

Jesse thought Walt used the ricin to poison Brock. Walt convinced Jesse that Gus poisoned Brock and planted a fake ricin cigarette in Jesse's house while they were looking for it.

I was confused bc didnt they figure out that Brock was poisoned by  the lilly of the valley flower? Then walt had those flowers by his pool.... but didnt they figure out that it was the flower and not the ricin? What would it mean if walt switched the ricin and all that?? that he was trying to kill jesse?

Huell took the bag from Jesse. Jesse then saw his pack of cigs. He rememembers the time at the hospital when he couldn't find the ricin. He put 2 and 2 together and realized if Huell took the bag from him now, it was probably Huell who took the ricin too. It was always the flower that poisoned Brock, Jesse just realized that it was Huell/Walt that took the ricin/lied to him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude....this episode was  :goat:

I'm not even kidding I was screaming near the end with excitement.

So Skylar watched Walt potentially ruin Hank and Marie's life, so Im guessing she's in with Walt till the end?

Shes either in with Walt, or according to that theory we saw earlier, where Walt has skylers maiden name on his ID in the dennys or whatever... he kills her. Pretty crazy stuff. That confession was so well thought out and amazing. Might be the greatest blackmail in the history of blackmail

The only thing missing from this episode is Scalzo to tell us what peasants we are and how shitty this show is.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seriously what happened to Scalzo? lol 

Walt is going to have to kill Jesse, he might turn to Hank to give him evidence and before Hank can get to him Walt is gonna kill him! That has to be what is going to happen. Lol just a thought. Vince said on Talking Bad that next week Walt and Skyler have a "staycation" and it looks like they are in a hotel room or something idk..... im excited to see what happens. 

Seriously that confession was so well thought out... he paid for his medical bills, he rode to all of the sites that the actual meth lab was at with Hank.... He "made connections" through his years of experience with the DEA. Walt is such a smart bastard that it blows my mind.

Seriously what happened to Scalzo? lol 

Banned. I'm not sure why...maybe someone can shed light on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Banned. I'm not sure why...maybe someone can shed light on it.

He allegedly made a walshy account and sent the mods a bunch of reports on this forums. That's a rough account of what Cyren poasted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was confused bc didnt they figure out that Brock was poisoned by the lilly of the valley flower?

Walt poisoned Brock with the flower, but Jesse doesn't know that.

Also I don't think Jesse burns down Walt's house because in the new episode preview you can still see the house intact.

Yeah I dont think he burns down the house... plus in the flash forward when Walt is on the run and has long hair and all that the house is still there.... I think Walt Jr or someone walks out on Jesse and makes it super awkward lol that would be funny

He's not going to burn the house down.

1. The house isn't burned in the first season of ep. 9. The walls aren't black and it just looks abandoned.

2. There are clips of Walt in his house in the preview of the next episode.

Something happens where he doesn't burn it down. Jesse did ruin the flooring though, which is basically the same price of buying a new house, so.

Somethings definitely going to happen to not let Jesse burn the house down. And I feel like he goes and talks to Hank when he says "Mr. White is the devil." in the preview.