Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

Walt put a towel down for his knees the same way gus did, lends credibility to the whole theory of him adapting habits of people he kills! So mind blowing!

Holy crap, Walt is gonna ricin him! WTH man this is the most  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:  everrrrrrr

Walt sounded like he was confessing, and then sounded like he was innocent.

Liked the episode though. I hope the time jump to walt with hair is quick. Don't want 6 episodes of tension and talking about things.

Walt put a towel down for his knees the same way gus did, lends credibility to the whole theory of him adapting habits of people he kills! So mind blowing!

are you talking about when Gus made himself puke in the bathroom?  

are you talking about when Gus made himself puke in the bathroom?  

yep, after he drank the poisoned alcohol then went to the restroom

I read that.  What you said doesn't fit in with that theory though.

How so ? Its just a theory nothing to seriously contemplate.... Just a thought I saw retweeted on twitter

How so ? Its just a theory nothing to seriously contemplate.... Just a thought I saw retweeted on twitter

Yea I think it's a great theory.  

All the things that Walt has taken on from his victims (Gus volvo, Mikes drinking habits, and possibly the Skylar bacon thing) have been brought on by him observing these traits.  Walt never observed Gus in the bathroom that day with the towel on the floor, so he wouldn't have ever known that Gus did that.

I think it was just a coincidence and/or clever writing.

Walt trying to conduct the car wash buisness with Lydia at the register while talking about the meth buisness was just like how Gus would treat Walt when he would visit him at Los Pollos Hermanos.

Episode was everything i wanted and more. Totally expected credits once the garage door closed, but the scene after was great. "Tread Lightly" gave me goosebumps. Very excited to see where they go from here. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea I think it's a great theory.  

All the things that Walt has taken on from his victims (Gus volvo, Mikes drinking habits, and possibly the Skylar bacon thing) have been brought on by him observing these traits.  Walt never observed Gus in the bathroom that day with the towel on the floor, so he wouldn't have ever known that Gus did that.

I think it was just a coincidence and/or clever writing.

Yeah thats what I noticed when I saw it RT on twitter but I still think its a great writing piece... this show is to great for those coincidences hahahha 

Walt trying to conduct the car wash buisness with Lydia at the register while talking about the meth buisness was just like how Gus would treat Walt when he would visit him at Los Pollos Hermanos.

Episode was everything i wanted and more. Totally expected credits once the garage door closed, but the scene after was great. "Tread Lightly" gave me goosebumps. Very excited to see where they go from here. 

I didnt even notice that, great pickup! Such clever writing all the way around