Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

Is it really fair though to give the show any kind of rating after just three episodes???

I'd say it definitely has the 10/10 potential once it's all over.

It has 9/10 potential

... doesn't mean it will get that good doe

Wow last nights episode was probably the best episode that we have seen so far. It really shows why Mike is the way Mike is in Breaking Bad. 

Surprisingly, the season finale was a little bit week compared to the rest of the season. The scamming montage was nice though, I can't wait to see what happens next season with Jimmy transitioning into Saul. 

Chuck is an asshole and Jimmy has talents with the grannies and wants to get the hell out of hosting Bingo, I'd like to see him expand in on that.

Slipping Jimmy is the best nickname ever.

Season 1 had some good parts but idk the Finale was kind of lame and S1 seemed slow tom me.. I think its just laying the base / the struggle. I didnt really think Season 1 of Breaking Bad was too exciting either, but it heated up obviously.

Idk I am just impatient lol.

Mike and Saul alone will have me watching this show until they stop making it. Love them.

I think the finale was a bit of a let down, the few build up episodes were incredible though. I'm hoping it picks back up with season two. Breaking Bad had me hooked Episode 1, Saul has me hooked waiting for an Episode 1.