Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

I hate this new thing in TV shows nowadays where there's "mid-season breaks". Does a season really need to stop halfway to take a full year break?

I guess I'll just be glad it's finally returning.

Well AMC wanted a whole another season and Vince Gilligan said no, so they made me a long season split between two years. It is still really stupid.

At comic-con, they showed the opening scene for the next episode, but I can't find a video on it anywhere. All i've found is a write up about what happened, and it sounds so insane! Like idk what to think!
Here it is if anyone wants to read it:

We begin with a loud noise that sounds like an airplane engine, but is revealed to be the sound of skateboards as we see some teenagers skating in the swimming pool of an abandoned house. As we cut to the street outside, something becomes clear… We are at Walter and Skyler’s house, but clearly no one has lived in it for a long time. There is a chained gate in front and the house looks terrible.

Sitting in a car out front is Walt, appearing as he did in the Season 5 flash-forward, with a full head of hair and a beard, looking very disheveled, with a stained shirt. He gets out of the car and opens the trunk, where we see the gun he got in that same premiere episode. He ignores the gun and take a tire iron. He manages to squeeze through the small space where the gate is chained and uses the tire iron to break the lock on the front door, going inside. As Walter closes the door behind him, he lets out a small cough.

The house looks terrible inside. People have tagged the walls and flies fill the kitchen, indicating food was left behind – and that the occupants of the house didn’t have time to prepare for their departure. But the most notable thing is the giant word “Heisenberg” spray-painted on the wall of the living room.

Walt looks at the word and then hears the kids skating in the pool, pausing to glance through the blinds at them. He then goes down the hall to the bedroom, where he unscrews a certain wall socket plate… and retrieves the ricin he hid there. As Walt exists the house and goes back to his car, his neighbor has just parked and is taking a bag of groceries from her car.

She sees Walt and suddenly freezes, mouth agape. “Hello, Carol” says Walt, as Carol drops the grocery bag to the ground in shock.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Breaking Bad-Ozymandias trailer is awesome.

It's the name of an episode too. 

"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings!"

and the Crawlspace themed background noise gave me chills

did you ever wonder if the creators/producers of this show ever thought about actually making meth in their chem labs at school? :lxthul:

At comic-con, they showed the opening scene for the next episode, but I can't find a video on it anywhere. All i've found is a write up about what happened, and it sounds so insane! Like idk what to think!

Here it is if anyone wants to read it:

We begin with a loud noise that sounds like an airplane engine, but is revealed to be the sound of skateboards as we see some teenagers skating in the swimming pool of an abandoned house. As we cut to the street outside, something becomes clear… We are at Walter and Skyler’s house, but clearly no one has lived in it for a long time. There is a chained gate in front and the house looks terrible.

Sitting in a car out front is Walt, appearing as he did in the Season 5 flash-forward, with a full head of hair and a beard, looking very disheveled, with a stained shirt. He gets out of the car and opens the trunk, where we see the gun he got in that same premiere episode. He ignores the gun and take a tire iron. He manages to squeeze through the small space where the gate is chained and uses the tire iron to break the lock on the front door, going inside. As Walter closes the door behind him, he lets out a small cough.

The house looks terrible inside. People have tagged the walls and flies fill the kitchen, indicating food was left behind – and that the occupants of the house didn’t have time to prepare for their departure. But the most notable thing is the giant word “Heisenberg” spray-painted on the wall of the living room.

Walt looks at the word and then hears the kids skating in the pool, pausing to glance through the blinds at them. He then goes down the hall to the bedroom, where he unscrews a certain wall socket plate… and retrieves the ricin he hid there. As Walt exists the house and goes back to his car, his neighbor has just parked and is taking a bag of groceries from her car.

She sees Walt and suddenly freezes, mouth agape. “Hello, Carol” says Walt, as Carol drops the grocery bag to the ground in shock.

Holy freaking crap. That is awesome. I really wish we could find a video, but I just pictured everything exactly as it would be in my head. This is going to be an epic season.

What an awesome trailer, and a really cool poem that entails how this all might end.

Was reading that the poem Ozymandias is about a King whose empire becomes nothing 

First half of season 5 will be available for streaming on Netflix starting tomorrow.

Sucks because i went to start my rewatch today and my friends account needs the credit card to be updated.

First half of season 5 will be available for streaming on Netflix starting tomorrow.

Sucks because i went to start my rewatch today and my friends account needs the credit card to be updated.

Can't wait.

I am really confused/puzzled on how they are going to do that whole confrontation scene when Hank comes out of the bathroom. Should be AWKWARDDDD but either way im pumped! 6 days!

Just watched the 54 episodes for the first time... A year break in between that last episode and the one coming up must of been rough for those who watched it when it aired.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just found this piece of Gold, pretty funny integration here.

Obviously if you are a sports fan you have seen Around the Horn and they just did a spin off to promote Breaking Bad I guess??

• Upvote (+1) 1