Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

I loved Breaking Bad. It was phenomenal. Wasn't my favorite TV series ever though. Bigger Game of Thrones fan and Ep. 9 of Season 1 & 3 were some of my favorite TV, more so than anything Breaking Bad had. Again, not to take away from BB though, it was phenomenal.

I think the thing with BB for me was, was the characters. The only character I really "liked" was Jesse. But, he was so emotionally distraught by seasons end, and his part in season 5B was so minor compared to the previous seasons, understandably so though. I hated Walt's family, and you really start to hate Walt himself as he grows more power hungry.

I guess that's what makes BB so great though, but I guess that reason is also why I don't see it as one of my favorites.

Scalzo you watch the walking dead!

That was supposed to be a secret!

and I only watched season one, fyi

DO YOU CARE TO ELABORATE? AS TO WHY? WHAT SHOWS HAVE YOU WATCHED? WHAT SEPERATES BB FROM OTHER SHOWS? ETC???

BECAUSE IF THIS IS EASILY YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE FROM ANY SHOW EVER..., THEN YOU GOT A LOT OF TV TO GET ON AKA YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME.. IT WAS A TOP TIER EPISODE BUT I FEEL BAD FOR YOU BRUH, BREAKING BAD ISnt THE ONLY GOOD SHOW OUT THERE. GET ON THE WIRE, DEADWOOD, THE SOPRANOS, ETC

THOSE SHOWS ARE JUST AS GOOD AS BB, if not much much better, and if you think any differently don't tell me because you are an idiot. ty

OH MY GOD SCALZO IS BACK IM SO GLAD TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO GET THRASHED BY THE GOAT RETURN

• Upvote (+1) 1

A 30 minute sitcom based around a supporting character? This is Joey all over again. Breaking Bad is over, AMC. Let it rest in peace.

DO YOU CARE TO ELABORATE? AS TO WHY? WHAT SHOWS HAVE YOU WATCHED? WHAT SEPERATES BB FROM OTHER SHOWS? ETC???

BECAUSE IF THIS IS EASILY YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE FROM ANY SHOW EVER..., THEN YOU GOT A LOT OF TV TO GET ON AKA YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME.. IT WAS A TOP TIER EPISODE BUT I FEEL BAD FOR YOU BRUH, BREAKING BAD ISnt THE ONLY GOOD SHOW OUT THERE. GET ON THE WIRE, DEADWOOD, THE SOPRANOS, ETC

THOSE SHOWS ARE JUST AS GOOD AS BB, if not much much better, and if you think any differently don't tell me because you are an idiot. ty

Lol just saw this once i found this thread again....

I love BB and loved Ozymandias.... I cant have an opinion?

I also have not seen The wire, the sopranos, or deadwood. So theres that, also looking into watching Treme..... NOT 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I saw somewhere that the last episodes are going on Netflix February 24... anyone have this confirmed? 

They are there now and on the same date you said. You were on point, my good man. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Proof? 

I thought it was some kind of troll or something but wanted verification

It's from nationalreport....? lmao

"National Report (nationalreport.net) is a satirical news website."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Somewhat related, but did anyone catch the Barely Legal Pawn skit that they did?

Pretty hilarious. I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan so this was enjoyable. 

eh, dont know what's the use of making the Breaking Bad thread a "Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul" thread. It's going to be 100% Better Call Saul anyway, just start a new thread, but whatever.

Great start, can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode. I'm hooked.