Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

Was reading several articles today about how Breaking Bad is the greatest drama series to ever grace television. While I 100% agree I couldn't help but notice all the comments below the articles. 90% of the comments were about how terrible Breaking Bad is and how it is bland, not exciting etc etc. 

HOW IN THE WORLD COULD ANYONE SAY THAT?

Wheres scalzo when you need him? 

Were these articles on popular media outlets? The more popular the website, the worst the comments get.

Were these articles on popular media outlets? The more popular the website, the worst the comments get.

Yeah a few of them were, but not all of them. And all of them had people hating on it lol 

Norm McDonald's theory >>>

Yeah some girl in the washington post said that she thought the whole time she was watching that it was all just a dream. Pretty interesting theory, bc as they both said everything went perfectly from their on out for Walt. 

So glad Vince Gilligan rejected the AMC extension. We remember what happened to LOST? Though that was mostly due to the writers strike, evertyhing after season 4 didn't need to happen.

So have they announced a box set for the series? Rather not have an awkward shaped barrel that will fit no where on a shelf.

So have they announced a box set for the series? Rather not have an awkward shaped barrel that will fit no where on a shelf.

Yes

My friend and I are going to a Halloween party as Walt and Jesse, Im gonna be Jesse. We're gonna get hazmat suits and everything. This is the only time I've been semi excited for Halloween, haha.

My friend and I are going to a Halloween party as Walt and Jesse, Im gonna be Jesse. We're gonna get hazmat suits and everything. This is the only time I've been semi excited for Halloween, haha.

Was thinking of doing the Hazmat suit too. Only trouble is getting the gas mask

Was thinking of doing the Hazmat suit too. Only trouble is getting the gas mask

breakingbadcostume.com

Its what I was looking at for the gas masks. There's cheaper hazmat suits on amazon/eBay.

Just looked through AMC's YT channel. The walking Dead. 25k views. Breaking Bad. 15k views. Low Winter Sun. 234 views.

I feel like Breaking Bad was best from seasons 1-4. The newer characters in season 5-6 didn't click w me. Its certainly one of my favorite shows ever, but I like to focus my attention on those seasons, although Walts progression is not complete without watching the entire show... that being said I cant get over a couple characters and the progression from season 4 to 6.

Lydia was a bitch, she was such an underdeveloped character, Her entire character was half assed by Gilligan and crew, what do we fucking know about her? There is no development. yet she had a lot to do with the last two seasons.

Todd and his degenerate posse were ridiculous and absurdly stupid at times, the fact that Walt associated himself with them didn't make sense to me. I could never wrap my head around it. Why would someone as intelligent and calculating as Walt associate with these fucking morons, doesn't make sense bro... look who fucked him over br0

I guess its just me nitpicking but there are much better shows out there, aka da wire

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like Breaking Bad was best from seasons 1-4. The newer characters in season 5-6 didn't click w me. Its certainly one of my favorite shows ever, but I like to focus my attention on those seasons, although Walts progression is not complete without watching the entire show... that being said I cant get over a couple characters and the progression from season 4 to 6.

Lydia was a bitch, she was such an underdeveloped character, Her entire character was half assed by Gilligan and crew, what do we fucking know about her? yet she had a lot to do with the last two seasons.

Todd and his degenerate posse were ridiculous and absurdly stupid at times, the fact that Walt associated himself with them didn't make sense to me. I could never wrap my head around it. Why would someone as intelligent and calculating as Walt associate with these fucking morons, doesn't make sense bro... look who fucked him over br0

I guess its just me nitpicking but there are much better shows out there, aka da wire

He became over confident as time went on. He transformed from this calculating guy with little emotion into letting his emotion control him. That's why he was drawn out in to the desert. I think season 5a was a weak spot for the show, but 5b included some of the best episodes ever in TV history. Ozymandias is the best episode of TV of all time IMO. I'll agree that some of the newer characters were meh, but Todd was a great character in the show.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ozymandias is the best episode of TV that I have ever seen

Fixed.

Jw, what are THE BEST 15-25 shows, IYO

He became over confident as time went on. He transformed from this calculating guy with little emotion into letting his emotion control him. That's why he was drawn out in to the desert. I think season 5a was a weak spot for the show, but 5b included some of the best episodes ever in TV history. Ozymandias is the best episode of TV of all time IMO. I'll agree that some of the newer characters were meh, but Todd was a great character in the show.

No doubt that this is true. Easily my favorite episode of any show ever. 5a was a weak spot but 5b was GOAT. 

No doubt that this is true. Easily my favorite episode of any show ever. 5a was a weak spot but 5b was GOAT. 

DO YOU CARE TO ELABORATE? AS TO WHY? WHAT SHOWS HAVE YOU WATCHED? WHAT SEPERATES BB FROM OTHER SHOWS? ETC???

BECAUSE IF THIS IS EASILY YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE FROM ANY SHOW EVER..., THEN YOU GOT A LOT OF TV TO GET ON AKA YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME.. IT WAS A TOP TIER EPISODE BUT I FEEL BAD FOR YOU BRUH, BREAKING BAD ISnt THE ONLY GOOD SHOW OUT THERE. GET ON THE WIRE, DEADWOOD, THE SOPRANOS, ETC

THOSE SHOWS ARE JUST AS GOOD AS BB, if not much much better, and if you think any differently don't tell me because you are an idiot. ty

DO YOU CARE TO ELABORATE? AS TO WHY? WHAT SHOWS HAVE YOU WATCHED? WHAT SEPERATES BB FROM OTHER SHOWS? ETC???

BECAUSE IF THIS IS EASILY YOUR FAVORITE EPISODE FROM ANY SHOW EVER..., THEN YOU GOT A LOT OF TV TO GET ON AKA YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME.. IT WAS A TOP TIER EPISODE BUT I FEEL BAD FOR YOU BRUH, BREAKING BAD ISnt THE ONLY GOOD SHOW OUT THERE. GET ON THE WIRE, DEADWOOD, THE SOPRANOS, ETC

THOSE SHOWS ARE JUST AS GOOD AS BB, if not much much better, and if you think any differently don't tell me because you are an idiot. ty

Completely agree, this guy clearly hasn't seen Big Bang Theory.

• Upvote (+1) 1