Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

IMDB has Vince Gilligan pinned as the creator of "Better Call Saul" and I have already heard that Giancarlo Esposito (sp?) is willing to come back and play gus. 

IF Vince has a significant role in this it could be awesome. Only time will tell

IMDB also has FeLiNa rated as a 9.9/10 the second highest rating ever for a tv episode, only behind Ozymandias. 

Breaking Bad is also now officially the highest user rated TV Show of all time with a 9.5/10 on IMDB.

I was thinking Walt would make them leave his money (from the company) to his kids as Walt jr won't accept the money from him directly

Called it :D

Awesome episode

GOAT TV show 

when Walt shot Jack :O

Still kind of odd that everyone that fell to the floor didn't get shot but Walt somehow did..

That's an apt description Careh; it had some great moments, but pretty underwhelming overall.  Starting from the begining of the episode, I was telling myself, "please don't let there be keys in the visor, please don't let there be...there's keys in the fucking visor."

The scene with Walt handing the money over to Prince Charles for the trust was boss though.

Pretty good ending. Wasn't horrible but I think it could have been better.

Makes me sad that it is over though. I'll have to re watch for the fourth time.

When Walt was in New Hampshire in the snow covered car, he sees the cover of a set of songs by Marty Robbins. Then as he starts to drive back to New Mexico, the song "el Paso" by Marty Robbins starts to play. In that particular song, there is a description of a maiden named Feleena (name of the final episode was Felina). Listen to the song I linked below and think of the the love for Feleena described in the song as Walt's love for cooking meth or his meth empire. Its pretty awesome.

Picture of the cover in the car:

breaking-bad-felina-song-300x225.jpg

Still kind of odd that everyone that fell to the floor didn't get shot but Walt somehow did..

I was thinking the same thing, I re watched that part like 4 times and didnt understand how it happened, and does anyone know why they showed the number 10 for a split second? Maybe the bullet that hit him deflected off the number 10? Idk They show it for a split second then move to Walt getting shot....

I was thinking the same thing, I re watched that part like 4 times and didnt understand how it happened, and does anyone know why they showed the number 10 for a split second? Maybe the bullet that hit him deflected off the number 10? Idk They show it for a split second then move to Walt getting shot....

The only thing I can assume if you watch the whole scene is that there is are some amount of bullets that seemed to ricochet off that fridge, so maybe that or the metal kegs in the corner next to the fridge? Though I'm unsure if one could stop or make a 7.62 mm caliber round ricochet.

The only thing I can assume if you watch the whole scene is that there is are some amount of bullets that seemed to ricochet off that fridge, so maybe that or the metal kegs in the corner next to the fridge? Though I'm unsure if one could stop or make a 7.62 mm caliber round ricochet.

yeah I would assume it had to be a richochet, bc when they showed the gun all the bullets were going in a horizontal line through the building.... and your right idk if a fridge or kegs could make those bullets ricochet but I guess thats what they wanted us to believe

yeah I would assume it had to be a richochet, bc when they showed the gun all the bullets were going in a horizontal line through the building.... and your right idk if a fridge or kegs could make those bullets ricochet but I guess thats what they wanted us to believe

Too bad the show wasn't done when Mythbusters tackled Breaking Bad.

In the Pilot, is it clear when Walt decides to start cooking? As in, when does he make that decision?

Was reading several articles today about how Breaking Bad is the greatest drama series to ever grace television. While I 100% agree I couldn't help but notice all the comments below the articles. 90% of the comments were about how terrible Breaking Bad is and how it is bland, not exciting etc etc. 

HOW IN THE WORLD COULD ANYONE SAY THAT?

Wheres scalzo when you need him?