Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

I love how he's strolling through admiring what he's been using the past few years.

Couldn't be happier with how they ended it. Easily my favorite series I've watched completely through. It'll be hard for someone to top a show like breaking bad.

Im going to miss you Walt :(

Someone explained to me how he got shot?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

When he tackled Jesse to the floor, there's a moment where it shows them laying on the ground and you can see Walt jolt up randomly while the gun is still going off. I figured he got shot when I saw that.

He got hit during the machine gun fire.

I know. I thought the point of tackling Jessie was so they would be ground level and not get hit.

That ending was a huge disappointment.  I've watched this series since it first premiered and for every season this show was unexpected and pushing the boundaries.  To kill off Walter instead of making him disappear and become a "fairytale" in what he loves to do was the worst decision Vince Gilligan has done.  This finale was bland, boring and predictable.  

Sorry, but Heisenberg was still alive within Walter White and in no way should he have been killed.  Even having Walter White tell Lydia that he poisoned her with Ricin was the not what Heisenberg would have done, especially when Ricin takes 36+ hours to kill someone.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Vince Gilligan just said that he put the watch on the thing is because in season 5 episode 1 they forgot to give him one. Lol. Then he said they "made up" a reason, and Jessie have it to him on his 51st Bday and he knew that it was the end.

He left the watch because he knew he would die soon.

At least that's what Vince Gilligan said on the after show.

Also there's no antidote for ricin so it doesn't matter if Walt told Lydia or not.