Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

That made me die laughing haha. It also made me miss Malcolm in the Middle.

Really sad that next week will be the last episode. Breaking Bad is probably the best series I've watched, and I'll miss it. Its better they give it a proper ending though instead of just milking it. Breaking Bad will be replaced by Dexter for me though. Just picked up the first season, and liking it so far.

I've watched all the seasons of Dexter in the last month and I recommend you stop when Season 4 is done. After that maybe watch Season 7 but nothing else.

Season 7 sucked dick though

It was sure as hell better than 5 and 6.

"Hello, whore." That line will live in infamy.

Did their insult to Walt really make him that upset? or was that just a final straw type of deal?

Should be interesting to see what happens with Jesse and whether or not Walt will have the heart to save him or not. Todd actually turned out to be not that bad of a character also.

Did their insult to Walt really make him that upset? or was that just a final straw type of deal?

Should be interesting to see what happens with Jesse and whether or not Walt will have the heart to save him or not. Todd actually turned out to be not that bad of a character also.

I think it was more of a final straw. Walt must understand why they can't say that he was a huge factor in their company. That TV interview will probably be the last we see of them.

Yeah i don't think Walt will go after Gretchen and Elliot aggressively. They just fueled him for whatever else he's about to do.

But, maybe they're who the ricin is for though.

Yeah i don't think Walt will go after Gretchen and Elliot aggressively. They just fueled him for whatever else he's about to do.

But, maybe they're who the ricin is for though.

I just don't see him killing them. They're a nice couple and is kind of Walt's fault that he didn't stay with the company. He must know and regret that deep inside. It just seems out of character.

Watching the marathon and it's crazy to think that it's only been 2 years in show time. Yet Jesse looks like he's aged a decade lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching the marathon and it's crazy to think that it's only been 2 years in show time. Yet Jesse looks like he's aged a decade lol

Meth. Not even once.

I hope the show doesn't end in a lame firefight between Walt and the aryans.

This looks like it is definitely a possibility now, dont know with this show though

Walt kills Todd and his uncle's crew - frees Jesse.

On his way back to meet Skyler he takes the ricin.

Then he tells her it's all over.

Fade to black.

:FrankerZ:

• Downvote (-1) 1