Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

We don't see Marie much, and we only hear about Skylar's situation. Will they touch on Marie, or does any of that matter?

We don't see Marie much, and we only hear about Skylar's situation. Will they touch on Marie, or does any of that matter?

Marie can fuck herself 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Marie can fuck herself

Sure. I just want to know what happens to her/skylar. I'm sure they will close everything but they only have like 40-50 minutes!

After seeing Todd and his crew it really puts in to perspective of him being "evil".

Sure. I just want to know what happens to her/skylar. I'm sure they will close everything but they only have like 40-50 minutes!

I know :( I wish they extended the finale to like 3 hours.

so the reason he's "back" for one last run is because some former colleagues said it wasn't him that made Grey Matter, and they insulted his ego?

I thought it was more because they talked about how Walter White is dead. Making him realize that the only thing that is left of him is heisenberg

Actually it is more like they said that blue meth is still being cooked which made Walter realize that Jeese is still alive and not dead.

Actually it is more like they said that blue meth is still being cooked which made Walter realize that Jeese is still alive and not dead.

I doubt he cares about that at this point. Looks like hes just gonna go on a little killing spree. 

Did BB not win the Emmys the last few years?

Nope. Lost to Homeland last year, and Mad Men multiple times before that. 

I'm surprised TWD isn't mentioned in the nominees. I feel like its better than some of the mentioned nominees.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Walking Dead isn't that bad. It's a solid show.

Though Lori was a pretty horrid character. Her actions were completely irrational and made no sense, even during a zombie apocalypse. They just used her to create unwarranted drama.

"I love Shane! I love Rick! Rick, kill Shane! I love Shane! I can't believe you killed Shane! I can't have the baby! I'll have the baby!"

Fucking Christ.

TWD Comics / Novels > TWD TV Show

Does TWD even have a discussion? I love the entire universe of it :)

I started one a while ago, I'll post there to make it relevant.

The Walking Dead isn't that bad. It's a solid show.

Though Lori was a pretty horrid character. Her actions were completely irrational and made no sense, even during a zombie apocalypse. They just used her to create unwarranted drama.

"I love Shane! I love Rick! Rick, kill Shane! I love Shane! I can't believe you killed Shane! I can't have the baby! I'll have the baby!"

Fucking Christ.

IMO The Walking Dead is one of the worst scripted shows on tv, right behind Burn Notice.

Its really gone down hill since season one

Breaking Bad was on par this week, really excited for next Sunday!

Fn2cCSt.gif

5Zuzhuj.gif

That made me die laughing haha. It also made me miss Malcolm in the Middle.

Really sad that next week will be the last episode. Breaking Bad is probably the best series I've watched, and I'll miss it. Its better they give it a proper ending though instead of just milking it. Breaking Bad will be replaced by Dexter for me though. Just picked up the first season, and liking it so far.