Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

Todd is just a cool guy. If I ever get made into a meth slave I would want some ice cream too :)

EDIT: FUCK YOU TODD :(

so the reason he's "back" for one last run is because some former colleagues said it wasn't him that made Grey Matter, and they insulted his ego?

This episodes ending is not up to par with what I thought. Clever Vince. I bet next episode will have some jaw droppers.

so the reason he's "back" for one last run is because some former colleagues said it wasn't him that made Grey Matter, and they insulted his ego?

I thought it was more because they talked about how Walter White is dead. Making him realize that the only thing that is left of him is heisenberg

I thought it was more because they talked about how Walter White is dead. Making him realize that the only thing that is left of him is heisenberg

The transformation is complete.

Next weeks Talking Bad is with Vince Gilligan live at aaron Paul's cemetery event. Yep.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really wish I could pick up the subtle hints in this show while watching. Feels like I'm losing out on a lot of its glory. So instead I'm getting it all here after I watched and I realize how great this show actually is. 

Damn.