Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

This show is ending incredibly and doing everything that shows like Dexter should have done.  I've been absolutely blown away, and this is coming from a guy who normally stated that Breaking Bad was a little overrated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd like to see Marie kill herself. Someone just walks into her house and finds her swinging at the end of a rope or in a bathtub with slashed wrists.

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOST ending was good.

That breaking bad episode from last week was the turning point.

My prediction is when Walt sees the blue crystal meth he figures out Jesse is still alive and cooking and that is when Walt comes beck to kill the Nazis and Jesse to end everything.

I agree. Lost's ending was hated by a lot, but I liked how they ended it off. I didn't like the direction they went in Season 5 with time travel and whatnot, but I think they saved it with the end. It was good.

Anyone heard of Pagliacci? It's an old famous Italian opera of a crying clown, whose wife cheated on him and he stabbed her to death. Then eventually stabbing his self. 

Everything in this show means something its ridiculous

• Upvote (+1) 2

Agreed. But I'm just curious if they stopped because they knew they had no more story to tell, or something else. Like did they go into season 5 thinking they had a few more seasons left, and realized they were done, or did they always know how long it would run. Just thinking out loud.

Well most TV shows, movies, games, whatever don't end their product as the show is at its peak.

Prediction

Flashback / flash forward scene at the begining. Skylar dies maybe?

What are your guys predictions?

#BoldPrediction

Hank rises from the grave, as we find out that the blue meth, which was accidentally sprinkled over his grave, causes a post-mortem brain activity. The series ends with Rick from The Walking Dead pre outbreak crossing paths with Hank, as Rick winks to the camera.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hank rises from the grave, as we find out that the blue meth, which was accidentally sprinkled over his grave, causes a post-mortem brain activity. The series ends with Rick from The Walking Dead pre outbreak crossing paths with Hank, as Rick winks to the camera.

Who gave you the script?  :kappa: